#DUMA ARMY Hand Drawn LOGO

lukasz

Now thats look really cool what is that?

It's my Duma Army shirt :P though I find the use of the DTG method of printing to lose some of it's gradient.

So I will be printing another copy via Digital Print or silkscreen at another Printing shop to see how that turns out.

I tried to invert the colour and for some reason, it looks great to have on a white t-shirt. What do you think?

Price of printing was only SG$25 or US$18.0309 or £11.5483 per shirt. And I love the shirt quality. Just hate the wrong colour gradient and nametag size. LoL!

So I'm editing the shirt design myself to prevent any mishaps for my next print with this other shop.  :lol:

uoi4r6Pl.jpgzRVsk37l.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need a model or just take it out the bag :)

Looks sweet.

Will do. Just that I need to speak with anyone who's experienced with t-shirt printing as to why my pictures seem to have a different colour gradient when printed as opposed to the digital design?

This is an example I get when I try to see how the colour will get distorted via a software that emulates a printed shirt.

CTOh5oRl.jpg

• Netduma Staff

Will do. Just that I need to speak with anyone who's experienced with t-shirt printing as to why my pictures seem to have a different colour gradient when printed as opposed to the digital design?

This is an example I get when I try to see how the colour will get distorted via a software that emulates a printed shirt.

CTOh5oRl.jpg

Could it be the colour of the t-shirt showing through that is changing the colour a bit?

Archived