#DUMA ARMY Hand Drawn LOGO

lukasz

Holy shit that looks sick as hell,great job lukasz and quickfaith.And I would love to pimp that T-shirt only problem is I can't get one... :angry:

I'm beginning to think your just toying with me,it's like dangling a steak in from of me and telling me I can't eat it.I would have gone with the dangling a carrot in front of my face but I don't eat vegetables... :D

Fraser get on those T-shirts bro,you're killing me... ;)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Holy shit that looks sick as hell,great job lukasz and quickfaith.And I would love to pimp that T-shirt only problem is I can't get one... :angry:

I'm beginning to think your just toying with me,it's like dangling a steak in from of me and telling me I can't eat it.I would have gone with the dangling a carrot in front of my face but I don't eat vegetables... :D

Fraser get on those T-shirts bro,you're killing me... ;)

Literally about to pay the artist so he can get on with a design :) 

Great to hear Fraser,you know i'm just giving you friendly reminders about the T-shirts and maybe bustin your balls a little... :D

And please when you get shirts printed up get big boy sizes.I know they cost extra and you don't want to be stuck with shirts that people can't fit into but if you ask up front I'm sure the bigger guys will let you know how many they want and what size.Nothing worse than trying to fit into a 2 xl cuz people think that's a bigger size T-shirt

AsNCo if you do get that printed please please take a picture of you wearing it :)

Will try. Yes, it might look a bit dark so I might be doubling the brightness to ensure it'll look bright enough to be seen from a distance.

Will be seeing my local shop probably around tomorrow night. Hope it will look fantastically great on the shirt.

Either way, I'm still wearing them. The design and the colour itself goes hand in hand. Really can't thank those 2 enough to get me this excited over a shirt.

Well i wanna thank you all guys for those kind words and speciall thanks tothe wizard quickfaith.

By the amount of support on this one i have already started a new project.

• Administrators

Great to hear Fraser,you know i'm just giving you friendly reminders about the T-shirts and maybe bustin your balls a little... :D

And please when you get shirts printed up get big boy sizes.I know they cost extra and you don't want to be stuck with shirts that people can't fit into but if you ask up front I'm sure the bigger guys will let you know how many they want and what size.Nothing worse than trying to fit into a 2 xl cuz people think that's a bigger size T-shirt

Absolutely no worries, of course we'll get the sizes people need :) Also I'll post any progress pictures of the design that he gives me so you can give me feedback that I can then give back to him.

Well i wanna thank you all guys for those kind words and speciall thanks tothe wizard quickfaith.

By the amount of support on this one i have already started a new project.

Thats awesome! Excited to see what you come up with next :)

Love these so much. I've just set the black one as my wallpaper.

Love these so much. I've just set the black one as my wallpaper.

i have done same thing on laptop

@ lukasz new one looks cool but don't be afraid to throw some more muscle on those boys in the new one... ;)

this is just a concept to were i want people to be now i am putting work on to that i you will like it i can a sure you....

@ lukasz you know I'm gonna love it bro,your last one was bad ass,that's the T-shirt I want... :D

the amount of support here made go back to drawing now im half way through new one but the one after that would something you will remember

Archived