MW2 loves NETduma

TODDzillaInLA

35 minutes ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

custom scripts for express

Omg  your paying 30 dollars a month for custum scripts   i dont even know what a custome script is

So is this correct your from usa  you play on your  usa server   of choice    you vpn   middle east

But your ping stays the same or increases  a little bit

And ingame the network  settings it shows your geo location as the vpn

Is this correct

For me  im from england    i play on  london server    when i vpn  middle east      my ingame ping is now 138ms    beforee it was 17ms with no vpn  

And in game network settings it shows my geo location as middle east

6 minutes ago, kinel said:

Omg  your paying 30 dollars a month for custum scripts   i dont even know what a custome script is

Custom vpn scripts is what your favorite streamers are using to get bot lobbies now that sbmmoff and nolag is so saturated 

Netduma = ping

VPn = Breaks SBMM

a real vpn has a ton of security and bounces your ip address off over 100 ore more botnets / servers and so on, with all the security bloat is why when you guys try to use vpn to another country you get those crazy 100 plus pings, 

The MTU needs to be changed in the router settings, not your console. I've always thought the MTU setting is bugged, cause why would it work that low in the router setting but not on the console setting? Also, when I've tried that low MTU on another router it goes nuts with errors. Not sure how the R2 is making it work somehow but hey if it works for you it then so be it. I tried your settings just then and it has never ran worse lol, I heard I was getting shot at from behind, I turned around and pre fired.. as the guy was appearing around the corner walking into my pre firing it wasn't even registering my first 2-3 bullets. I then counted 5 hitmarkers on him and I still died.

Just need to keep experimenting until you find one that works for your connection. In vanguard I couldn't kill anything until I lowered my MTU, then it was like I was playing a different game. Lowering MTU on MW22 just gives me a bad experience. From what I've tested in the past with MTU settings, you need to find the right one with the right bandwidth combo e.g. 750 MTU might give me garbage experience with 25/5 but if I was to try 1/1 it could be a different story.

il y a 27 minutes, Sgt-Greco a dit :

pourriez-vous élaborer s'il vous plaît?

Clearly, he is ready to pay 30 dollars a month, just so that someone changes his VPN file to put in more target servers given by ping heatmap... The joke !

Kinel if you want your VPN to geolocate you on the game in the Middle East while keeping your ping pose, you just need to put port 443 TCP only at the HVPN level !

I gave the tip 2 years ago...

And the story of MTU... my God. Changing the MTU on the R2 is only on the Wan side. 750 donkey

4 hours ago, Fuzy said:

Clearly, he is ready to pay 30 dollars a month, just so that someone changes his VPN file to put in more target servers given by ping heatmap... The joke !

Kinel if you want your VPN to geolocate you on the game in the Middle East while keeping your ping pose, you just need to put port 443 TCP only at the HVPN level !

And the story of MTU... my God. Changing the MTU on the R2 is only on the Wan side. 750 donkey

Thank you fuzy about  tcp 443    

Thats good to know 

I might try it later

19 minutes ago, kinel said:

Thank you fuzy about  tcp 443    

Thats good to know 

I might try it later

You also need to redirect all ports through 3074 tcp/udp as a service in hvpn. If you only use tcp 443 your ip won't change. 

1 minute ago, nferguzl said:

You also need to redirect all ports through 3074 tcp/udp as a service in hvpn. If you only use tcp 443 your ip won't change. 

thanks i just triedd 443tcp as source and destination

but it didnt work

could you please tell us how to write the rules in source and detination as im cluelesss

thanks

1 hour ago, kinel said:

but it didnt work

could you please tell us how to write the rules in source and detination as im cluelesss

thanks

Source 1-65535 dest 3074 tcp/udp

Source 1-65535 dest 443 tcp

22 hours ago, MainLifeline said:

yo how would i go about if i say was in florida but wanted to host in a private match somewhere further?

why would you do that the ping just gonig to be higher for you and private match is p2p no dedicated server

20 hours ago, johnnytran said:

The MTU needs to be changed in the router settings, not your console. I've always thought the MTU setting is bugged, cause why would it work that low in the router setting but not on the console setting? Also, when I've tried that low MTU on another router it goes nuts with errors. Not sure how the R2 is making it work somehow but hey if it works for you it then so be it. I tried your settings just then and it has never ran worse lol, I heard I was getting shot at from behind, I turned around and pre fired.. as the guy was appearing around the corner walking into my pre firing it wasn't even registering my first 2-3 bullets. I then counted 5 hitmarkers on him and I still died.

Just need to keep experimenting until you find one that works for your connection. In vanguard I couldn't kill anything until I lowered my MTU, then it was like I was playing a different game. Lowering MTU on MW22 just gives me a bad experience. From what I've tested in the past with MTU settings, you need to find the right one with the right bandwidth combo e.g. 750 MTU might give me garbage experience with 25/5 but if I was to try 1/1 it could be a different story.

if your playing on pc you change mtu on pc

if your playing on console change mtu on your duma

To anyone: that does not have a duma then you shouldnt even be in this forum

if 750 does not work for you start out at 1500 change it down 50 at a time to you find the setting that feels the best then once it starts feeling like crap then go back to the last setting you tried

To everyone: i have said this a bunch of times my settings is what works best for me, they might not be the best for your environment 

12 hours ago, Fuzy said:

clueless, ill pray for you 🙏

7 hours ago, kinel said:

but it didnt work

thanks

tell them fuzzy how to do it correctly 😂

On 1/31/2023 at 7:20 AM, TODDzillaInLA said:

if your playing on pc you change mtu on pc

if your playing on console change mtu on your duma

To anyone: that does not have a duma then you shouldnt even be in this forum

if 750 does not work for you start out at 1500 change it down 50 at a time to you find the setting that feels the best then once it starts feeling like crap then go back to the last setting you tried

To everyone: i have said this a bunch of times my settings is what works best for me, they might not be the best for your environment 

750 mtu … pure placebo imo

2 hours ago, Jackal235 said:

I reduced my MTU only by 28 bytes and it definitely makes the difference.

Also according to wikipedia :"  Smaller MTU values can reduce network delay".

Veo que no sabes como funciona el mtu🤣 no son numeros magicos …

Bajandolo a 750, tardas el doble en enviar el mismo paquete que una persona que lo tenga en 1492 por ejemplo. 
imaginate que quieres enviar 3 relojes por correo y utilizas 3 cajas… yo meto los 3 relojes en una sola caja .

tu vas a tardar mas en enviar tus 3 paquetes que yo mi unico paquete para la misma cantidad de relojes