MW2 loves NETduma

TODDzillaInLA

Jesu that latency dosent make sence to me5ms 

What was it showing on your  dumaros ping

Plus did you see  where the game thought you was located in network settings  

Also what router are you using   and what vpn  

Also are you using  openvpn or wireguard

Sorry gor all the questions  lol

100 kills gameplay  i got 100 kills in my carer  took me 3 months to get 100 kills  in my carer   lol

Thanks 

1 hour ago, kinel said:

Jesu that latency dosent make sence to me5ms

huh?

1 hour ago, kinel said:

What was it showing on your  dumaros ping

to the server? 4 - 12

1 hour ago, kinel said:

Plus did you see  where the game thought you was located in network settings

Bro what?

1 hour ago, kinel said:

Also what router are you using   and what vpn

R2, Express with custom scripts

1 hour ago, kinel said:

Also are you using  openvpn or wireguard

Open

1 hour ago, kinel said:

Sorry gor all the questions  lol

All good its what forums are for

1 hour ago, kinel said:

100 kills gameplay  i got 100 kills in my carer  took me 3 months to get 100 kills  in my carer   lol

This version of multiplayer and MW 2019 is the worst mutliplayers ever made, There is to high of chance of RNG, Shoot house and Shipment changed all that, With 3 lanes you know where they spawn points are, where all the head glitches are, and all the camping spots

also its not like im dropping kills like that every game. (The sandwich someone posted on tiktok or instagram was the highlight of there day)

1 hour ago, kinel said:

Thanks

NP

@TODDzillaInLAive never used a VPN for gaming do you reckon it improves your connection?

I live in Australia and we mainly play Halo MCC and Infinite and play on USA mostly would a VPN improve our hit detection in halo?

we ping these USA servers 170 west us and others 200+.

do you still use QOS when you use VPN.

6 minutes ago, DOGGAVELI said:

@TODDzillaInLAive never used a VPN for gaming do you reckon it improves your connection?

I live in Australia and we mainly play Halo MCC and Infinite and play on USA mostly would a VPN improve our hit detection in halo?

we ping these USA servers 170 west us and others 200+.

do you still use QOS when you use VPN.

depends on what your trying to achaive from the vpn. Most vpn's are for security so when you use nord and express and all these other and you connect to a different country your ping is shot and super high and the game is supper laggy

VPN set up for gaming is just to brake the SBMM sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt but the vpn needs to be set up correctly for gaming and without any of the security bloat

QOS is one of the best features of the netduma routers why would not ever use it unless your chasing bandwidth download speeds, most people think the higher the number is better like GPU frames but whats the point if you get a high crazy number for less then a second then it drops to under 60% for the rest of the duration. Proper QOS is key

I'm sure opponents if your lobby would have called you out for cheating 😂  Just maybe someday we get this level of latency using netduma without the use of vpn etc. Changing ISP provider has reduced my latency to 10-25 from 60+. 

Toddzilla   

Kis there any chane you could post your settings    and what version your fw is as well

Also could you tell us how you setup   vpn  uour way

I use surfshark

I would love to hear your opinions  

Thanks

Also i seen your oldsettings from nov5   

are you still using mtu 750 out of curiosity

Thanks

Catchy topic title, baseless screenshot... (HVPN in middle east...he's in california why...apart from interested credulous people in europe ) totally fake !

You can't expect that console ping with the server processing rate difference! On PC, this can only be realistic if you are in the endgame menu which reveals your exact ping on the reference server! It's buz to get views on his YT channel...

The HQ mode is known for + 100k, moreover its KD testifies to it (just over 1k/d), and by taking lines without playing the objective, it is easy to get out of the series to make carnage.

9 hours ago, Seye said:

I'm sure opponents if your lobby would have called you out for cheating 😂  Just maybe someday we get this level of latency using netduma without the use of vpn etc. Changing ISP provider has reduced my latency to 10-25 from 60+. 

vpn has nothing to do with the latency, the dumas gets the latency vpn brakes the sbmm

8 hours ago, kinel said:

Toddzilla   

Kis there any chane you could post your settings   

Which ones?

8 hours ago, kinel said:

and what version your fw is as well

?

8 hours ago, kinel said:

Also could you tell us how you setup   vpn  uour way

duma open vpn with custom modded express scripts with allowed ports

8 hours ago, kinel said:

I would love to hear your opinions

On?

YES mtu still on 750

7 hours ago, Fuzy said:
Catchy topic title, baseless screenshot... (HVPN in middle east...he's in california why...apart from interested credulous people in europe ) totally fake !

You can't expect that console ping with the server processing rate difference! On PC, this can only be realistic if you are in the endgame menu which reveals your exact ping on the reference server! It's buz to get views on his YT channel...

The HQ mode is known for + 100k, moreover its KD testifies to it (just over 1k/d), and by taking lines without playing the objective, it is easy to get out of the series to make carnage.

watch the vods on my twitch then call it fake

7 hours ago, Fuzy said:

I think that ping is from the post game screen as it's finishing up, I'm on ps4 and it shows 5ms after the game as well

So what location was the game server you actually connected too?

Also this MTU value your using 750. Are you setting this in the R2 or something?

I find it very strange that you can actually set it that low. Are you playing on a Xbox?

Thanks!

Zippy.

37 minutes ago, Zippy said:

So what location was the game server you actually connected too?

Also this MTU value your using 750. Are you setting this in the R2 or something?

I find it very strange that you can actually set it that low. Are you playing on a Xbox?

Thanks!

Zippy.

Los Angeles

750 yes, Use on the r2 side you can not change it on xbox

yes on xbox, but i have a pc i use to stream and accusingly play on to my gaming rig is finished and i still keep the mtu at 750

On 1/27/2023 at 7:00 PM, TODDzillaInLA said:

Geo filter set to 200miles from my home pin (Sourthern California) VPN Set to the Middle East

IMG_1263.jpeg

75E8CC46-87E2-47F7-A9D5-A5B4D4AE0243.jpeg

i also use express but not for gaming; can you please post your custom scripts. I thought the only vpn i could use without going through the roof with the ping was nolag. 

Also can you please post a screenshot of your R2 QOS. Are you on the early access firmware? Do you have upnp on or port forward? Thanks in advance!

Btw i just wanted to say thank yoo totoddzilla  for posting this thread

As out of everything i tried so far his  settings  have worked best for me du far

And im pretty sure its  to do with the mtu

Somthing i noticed on all the older cods    lowering my mtu to1400 instead of my proper value of mtu 1500  

Made the game feel faster   

If felt  slugisg on  1500    and my senceitivity felt slowe on 1500   when i put in 1400 or   it felt as i increased my senceitivity

So thanks 

I will try to use   wireguard vpn as well

Btw   surfshark vpn  only incrases my ping about 15 to 20 ms   even across the world

if you want toddzillas settings there here on this link fron forum

i hope you dont mind me posting them

btw there from novermer las year so kmight be outdated

hope this helps

Thanks kinel! I just have some observations about his settings.

If he has one internet for only one gaming device there’s no point in using QOS.

MTU and port forwarding I guess could make a difference.

Also limiting bandwidth is key. He says 20/5 for mp and 700/700 for warzone.

I also have the same tp rule for port 3074, and I add the call of duty one which is almost the same as dumaos classified games which prioritizes udp 1024-65535. This rule is just probably redundant. 

7 hours ago, nferguzl said:

i also use express but not for gaming; can you please post your custom scripts. I thought the only vpn i could use without going through the roof with the ping was nolag. 

Also can you please post a screenshot of your R2 QOS. Are you on the early access firmware? Do you have upnp on or port forward? Thanks in advance!

no cause they cost me 30 dollars a month

image.thumb.png.a3920f084e3e6723f206f736c3e1b343.png

image.thumb.png.8988b96d5981f29c1cdeff3f7fdfd226.png

Early yes, UPNP off my connection is dedicated to COD only so i can have the best gaming experience possible, i have a 2nd provider for the fam to use

dont adjust qos off of 700 mb / 700 mb at the time that was the best for me and it was more for 70% of bandwidth, this version of cod and warzone 2 is different, mp i still do 20mb and 5mb