MW2 loves NETduma

TODDzillaInLA

7 hours ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

Do you belive base MTU has always been set to 1500? 1500 is MAX. Also people change MTU to get faster internet / downloads when it comes to online gaming you want the opposite

Heres a nice little link from a billion years ago https://www.cnet.com/tech/computing/tip-increase-internet-speed-by-manipulating-mtu-size/

LOL stop spreading false information

I do not think you guys under stand how the source codes and the LCE is written now. Call of duty MW3 and older, the faster your internet connection the better connection you go to the game and who ever had they fastest in the lobby got host. Call of duty Ghost to present call of duty MW2 2022 its reversed. And with the above statment you are completely clueless on how to make VPN's work for a better gaming experince

Maybe i should start charging for nuke carries hmm...

SmlLob2.jpg

SmlLob1.jpg

SmlLob3.jpg

SmlLob4.jpg

Instead of taking the time to copying and pasting regurgitate fales information from other sites and video. try testing for your self and find what works best for your gaming environment

Yo nunca tuve un mtu con valor de 1500, de hecho he tenido varios isp y mi xr500 siempre adopta el valor optimo de mtu , en mi caso es 1464 + 28 = 1492 .

Y si intento poner 1500 el propio router no me deja. Como mucho te deja poner ese valor maximo sin que tenga que fragmentar el paquete.

Hey if it doesn't work for them then it mustn't work! I just played on 1500 for 5-6 games and each one was bad bullet reg - even the sound wasn't in sync with the bullets hitting, you could hear and feel a sight delay. Bullet sponges every match.

Switched to 950 and bullet reg is a lot better, yes I'm getting insta melted when I get shot at but I'm also melting people if I shoot first. Just feels like I'm playing hardcore. I'd rather get insta melted than hit 5-6 hit markers only to get turned on.

One issue that's common with the R2 is copping superbullets. It's like it prioritises enemy traffic, even with traffic prio off. When I've used older routers I can sometimes survive damage but with this it's always 1 bullet and you're dead

12 hours ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

Do you belive base MTU has always been set to 1500? 1500 is MAX. Also people change MTU to get faster internet / downloads when it comes to online gaming you want the opposite

Heres a nice little link from a billion years ago https://www.cnet.com/tech/computing/tip-increase-internet-speed-by-manipulating-mtu-size/

LOL stop spreading false information

I do not think you guys under stand how the source codes and the LCE is written now. Call of duty MW3 and older, the faster your internet connection the better connection you go to the game and who ever had they fastest in the lobby got host. Call of duty Ghost to present call of duty MW2 2022 its reversed. And with the above statment you are completely clueless on how to make VPN's work for a better gaming experince

Maybe i should start charging for nuke carries hmm...

SmlLob2.jpg

SmlLob1.jpg

SmlLob3.jpg

SmlLob4.jpg

Instead of taking the time to copying and pasting regurgitate fales information from other sites and video. try testing for your self and find what works best for your gaming environment

Please don't come at me with false information statements. Im really sorry i was 4units out after not owning an xbox for 2 years almost. 

Getting people to look at a website made years ago is the false info. Internet has changed dramatically since then. With higher speeds more stable lines better infrastructure most if not all mtu values are set maxed to the type of broadband being provided ie pppoe 1492 for example.

Changing mtu in my experience has done nothing some placebo games but the randomness of cod sbmm and everything else could have been anything. 

THE ONLY THEORY IS THIS.

some broadband providers have routers with pre configured mtu values not changeable. Some 1458(older bt routers)1488(my plusnet router) and then some with max.

The only thinking part to this is that everyone's varying mtu values will create an inconsistent gaming experience. But setting yours lower will mean your end is sending less data to the server. Remember most games now are server based. If I'm sending 1492 units of data to the server I'm telling the server more info at a time than you are.

Another good way to tell would be the server tabs while playing games now. Simply put if your not getting packet loss then your data is not being effected in any way meaning no fragmentation caused by an mtu value set too high. I've never had an issue with 1500 when I had virgin media and the same with fttp pppoe 1492.

This is a gimmick that people search up hoping for a cure and stumble across old webpages with info regarding extremely slow copper line with noise and interference on there line. I did it.

Screenshot_20230207_124607_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c2cc7477ab8a0dc2c18c48b423fecd03.jpg

5 hours ago, l2eactionz said:

Please don't come at me with false information statements. Im really sorry i was 4units out after not owning an xbox for 2 years almost. 

Getting people to look at a website made years ago is the false info. Internet has changed dramatically since then. With higher speeds more stable lines better infrastructure most if not all mtu values are set maxed to the type of broadband being provided ie pppoe 1492 for example.

Changing mtu in my experience has done nothing some placebo games but the randomness of cod sbmm and everything else could have been anything. 

THE ONLY THEORY IS THIS.

some broadband providers have routers with pre configured mtu values not changeable. Some 1458(older bt routers)1488(my plusnet router) and then some with max.

The only thinking part to this is that everyone's varying mtu values will create an inconsistent gaming experience. But setting yours lower will mean your end is sending less data to the server. Remember most games now are server based. If I'm sending 1492 units of data to the server I'm telling the server more info at a time than you are.

Another good way to tell would be the server tabs while playing games now. Simply put if your not getting packet loss then your data is not being effected in any way meaning no fragmentation caused by an mtu value set too high. I've never had an issue with 1500 when I had virgin media and the same with fttp pppoe 1492.

This is a gimmick that people search up hoping for a cure and stumble across old webpages with info regarding extremely slow copper line with noise and interference on there line. I did it.

Screenshot_20230207_124607_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c2cc7477ab8a0dc2c18c48b423fecd03.jpg

lol im dead 🤣 i wish you the best sir 🙏