Fraser...

fuzzy clam

...I'm in charge of bugging the s**t out of you about getting the T-shirts done,so it begins.

And now with Iain's permission,I feel better about bugging you.

So Mr. Fraser when am I getting my T-shirt.I'll tell you what you can bribe me with a couple of T-shirts (4 XL please) and I'll stop bugging you about the T-shirts,sound good    :D

• Administrators

Lol I knew exactly what this thread would be about before I even looked at it! I have and will continue to contact some artists to get the ball rolling on this, I shall keep you all updated on progress :) LOL Dillinger that made my day!

Just keeping you on your toes bro.I'm sure you got 20 other things going on that are more of a priority than the T-shirts,but still just doing my part to remind you    ;)

• Administrators

I do genuinely appreciate it, after all we are feedback driven so if this is what the community wants then I'll do my best to sort it out as quick as possible :) That goes for anything else as well, don't hesitate to give me a friendly reminder about anything :)

I do genuinely appreciate it, after all we are feedback driven so if this is what the community wants then I'll do my best to sort it out as quick as possible :) That goes for anything else as well, don't hesitate to give me a friendly reminder about anything :)

post-881-0-13790400-1437232505.gif

• Administrators

Just to keep you updated on this, I've contacted individual artists, of which a few have responded. I'll be waiting a few days for other responses and see who we have to pick from. If this doesn't work out I have a very good alternative for how we can go about it :)

• 2 months later...

I would have brought this up again Fraser but with all the update stuff going on I figured you could use a break.But once that gets ironed out I'm gonna be all over you like a cheap suit again.

My powerlifting meet is October 31 and was kinda hoping to be rocking the duma shirt at the meet.I figured I'd get some pics and maybe some vids from the meet with the duma T-shirt on.

I believe Fraser is pretty close now. We hounded him on your behalf ;)

I was thinking only yesterday (sounds like a Meatloaf song) but I digress, that it had gone quiet on the merchandise front, but glad to hear your still rattling his cage about it.

Keep up the good work :)

• Administrators

I would have brought this up again Fraser but with all the update stuff going on I figured you could use a break.But once that gets ironed out I'm gonna be all over you like a cheap suit again.

My powerlifting meet is October 31 and was kinda hoping to be rocking the duma shirt at the meet.I figured I'd get some pics and maybe some vids from the meet with the duma T-shirt on.

That would be awesome! I hope to have it ready very soon :)

Archived