Xr 500

Bul

I encountered the same problem as a guy from the forum, when I restart the router with the vpn turned on I get the error with rapp (it gave me this error even with the latest versions) in the hybrid vpn I always put the usual configurations 3074 443 tcp and on console

• Administrators
43 minutes ago, Bul said:

I encountered the same problem as a guy from the forum, when I restart the router with the vpn turned on I get the error with rapp (it gave me this error even with the latest versions) in the hybrid vpn I always put the usual configurations 3074 443 tcp and on console

That's the only settings you're changing on the entire router? It only happens when rebooting with it enabled?

I put the qos, geofilter and opened the nat (usual routine), if I set the hybrid vpn this error happens to me, I can't tell you much it's stressful to do it all over again because I have many devices at home, I only know that on all versions new this year gives me this error

• Administrators
22 minutes ago, Bul said:

I put the qos, geofilter and opened the nat (usual routine), if I set the hybrid vpn this error happens to me, I can't tell you much it's stressful to do it all over again because I have many devices at home, I only know that on all versions new this year gives me this error

Get it working again and before you reboot it (you shouldn't need to reboot too often) disable it and we'll look into the issue

• Administrators
On 8/16/2023 at 4:16 AM, Bul said:

I configured the router, it doesn't give any problem if I disable it vpn before restarting/shutting down the router, this bug is very irritating because sometimes the power goes out at home

That's very good to know, I'll make a ticket so we can track down the source of the problem.

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Bul said:

I perform the usual routine, I turn off the vpn and restart the router, boom I can't log in anymore, I don't like this version, we're at 10 reset

So you're getting the issue now with it completely disabled before a reboot as well? We have reproduced the issue happening when enabled and rebooting.

I think this is another type of problem, it doesn't let me access the router anymore (after turning off the vpn and restarting the router) I have to do another reset

I can't get into it anymore, I was so good with my rc10 version it gave 0 problems and here you go now I can't even get into the router it really has too many problems58AAB173-C6E1-4185-BDB8-5CAA15B668AC.thumb.jpeg.c71a68abd8be1a10146d6080c7492e0f.jpeg

I managed to log in from the phone but from the other PC workstations I can't log in and do anything, I don't understand, if I can't log in from the PCs I can't do anything

• Administrators

That could be why, you do not need to unplug the power, just pushing the button, waiting 10 seconds and pushing it again will do. Do that and then wait a few minutes once it turns on and see you can access and whether rebooting in this way allows you to keep access.

I did 3 resets and at first it lets me in to program the initial mega upload and download parameters then when it comes to entering the router it gives me an error..

4 minutes ago, Fuzy said:

CIAO !

Magari utilizzando l'IP del gateway XR nella barra di ricerca! oppure pulendo la cache del browser...

it doesn't work, i tried with 2 computers and i'm literally in a loop

Have you set static ip addresses manually on your PCs (network card)? From memory, the XR changes gateway ip automatically when it is behind a primary router (192.168.1.1 to 10.0.0.1 for exemple)...