UPDATE:

STILL SEEMS WITH PING ASSIST IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ATLANTIC OCEAN, DOES NOTHING, BEEN STUCK ON THE SEARCHING FOR A MATCH <24ms ping FOR THE PAST 5 MINUTES, AND WHEN YOU TRY TO HOST LOBBIES WITH OTHER GAMERS ITS VERY FRUSTRATING TO HAVE THEM WAITING SO LONG, WHEN PEOPLE'S ATTENTION SPAN TODAY LASTS ONLY 58 SECONDS LOL

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, Gamer_93 said:

nope i have not denied ANYTHING!! i followed all your tips fraser and they were DUD

HOWEVER BERT'S! tip of going into the middle of the ocean and just using ping assist seems to be gathering results, i will let you know further but THANK YOU SO MCUH @BERT!!!! between these 2 guys giving me the run around by asking me 21 questions, and getting f**k ALL results you just gave an answer that could work so thank you.

In your previous screenshot you had some denied servers, for example the bottom one is a Blizzard server so having that denied potentially contributes to slower matchmaking, did you remove all those denied servers? It's important to remove them all, even those that appear on the East Coast may actually be West or be something you need to allow. If it's on the East Coast and pings low then it's mis-located and will be a lot closer to you.

When the game is struggling to connect or you're searching for a match and the ping range is increasing look at the Geo-Filter with it completely zoomed out, are you seeing anything being blocked? There will be something and if you allow that it should work a lot better.

SORRY DUDE, APPRECIATE THE RESPONSE, JUST DROPPING $250 ON A ROUTER FOR ME TO GET WORSE PING THAN MY PREVIOUS SET UP KINDA MAKES MY STOMACH UPSET LOL

BUT ANYWAY, IM STILL HAVING CRAP RESULTS AND WAITING 10 MINUTES TO LAOD A GAME WITH GEO FILTER OFF, I DONT EVEN HAVE STRICT MODE ON, JSUT AUTO PING AND IT TAKES FOREVER STILL

Gamer_93 I'd recommend downgrading to a previous version of the firmware, I had to do that for my xr300, I used the first version available and the geo filter works without a hitch. Might be the same for your router as well. Also after you change firmwares, do a factory reset. Also, make sure to untick automatic firmware update as that messed me up and it upgraded my firmware, and my geofilter stopped working.

2 hours ago, xMako3 said:

Gamer_93 I'd recommend downgrading to a previous version of the firmware, I had to do that for my xr300, I used the first version available and the geo filter works without a hitch. Might be the same for your router as well. Also after you change firmwares, do a factory reset. Also, make sure to untick automatic firmware update as that messed me up and it upgraded my firmware, and my geofilter stopped working.

HI MATE, my geo filter works i can see the servers and people white/blacklisted. the main problem is getting into games

6 hours ago, Gamer_93 said:

HI MATE, my geo filter works i can see the servers and people white/blacklisted. the main problem is getting into games

If it's taking 10 minutes to get a game with Geo-filter off, then Geo-filter isn't the problem. 

If we want to make sure DumaOS is definitely the problem, put the XR500 into AP mode from it's settings page. This disables all DumaOS features. If after this matchmaking is working as we'd expect, we know we need to adjust something in DumaOS.

I think one of the problems is the fact you're using netgear.. even though the net duma guys try their hardest there is only so much they can do. Had many bad times with net gear.. you couldn't pay me to use a net gear router lol. Id reccomend ordering an R2. You wont regret it. Also please try to stop acting like a 12 year old it gets you no where in life especially online when youre asking for support on a product that you bought. ❤️

On 9/15/2021 at 9:37 PM, Gamer_93 said:

On 9/20/2021 at 5:09 AM, zman1156 said:

I think one of the problems is the fact you're using netgear.. even though the net duma guys try their hardest there is only so much they can do. Had many bad times with net gear.. you couldn't pay me to use a net gear router lol. Id reccomend ordering an R2. You wont regret it. Also please try to stop acting like a 12 year old it gets you no where in life especially online when youre asking for support on a product that you bought. ❤️

i paid $200 for my XR500 like 2 yrs ago. back then was the most amazing thing. Is it worth paying another $190 for a router that does the same? 

• Administrators
11 hours ago, alberpeti_308 said:

porque lo que no es normal que se tire de 2 a 5 minutos, para buscar una partida! 

Tenemos configuraciones óptimas en nuestro sitio de soporte y videos en YouTube que explican cada función. Siempre que no intente forzar a un servidor lejos o un servidor que no parece estar activo todo el tiempo, p. España, entonces deberías encontrar juegos relativamente rápido.

los que subis a vuestro canal de youtube ya los hemos visto, y creo que en las configuraciones de netduma se puede optimizar mas el rooter, lo que no es normal es que vallas a buscar una partida en warzone y tarde en buscarte de 2 a 5 minutos, una partida.

Lo mismo que le pasa gamer, me pasa a mi tambien

• Administrators
53 minutes ago, alberpeti_308 said:

los que subis a vuestro canal de youtube ya los hemos visto, y creo que en las configuraciones de netduma se puede optimizar mas el rooter, lo que no es normal es que vallas a buscar una partida en warzone y tarde en buscarte de 2 a 5 minutos, una partida.

Lo mismo que le pasa gamer, me pasa a mi tambien

Inicie un nuevo tema y proporcione una captura de pantalla de la página de Geo-Filter tal como está configurada actualmente y podemos ir desde allí.