nope still slow, still waiting 10 minutes, i always get this heat map whenever i load up the game but i never get a ping lower than 40, and that is VERY RARE THAT I GET 40, i keep getting 100 ping games!!!!!! even though oi live in san francisco and live right next to a server, come on guys

11 hours ago, Gamer_93 said:

its relatively quicker but i get higher ping games which was the only reason i bought this router was to have lower ping matches!!!

Does the ping also show as being super high in Geo-filter or is it closer to what you see in Ping Heatmap? Out of interest, do you have an Open NAT type in-game? Do you have a VPN enabled in Hybrid VPN?

hi

it takes about a minute to get into a game without the geo filter on, literally I'm not exaggerating 1 WHOLE EFFING MINUTE!!!!?? and the ping goes all the way past <90ms ping, I'm seriously taking this router back

and i don't pay attention to the ping when i get into a game because i check the call of duty settings and it tells me my ping in the game (latency) and its always 80-100 ping when i live RIGHT NEXT TO THE EFFING SERVER

YES I HAVE OPEN NAT NO I DONT HAVE HYBRID VPN INSTALLED

OK, next time you play could you please check what it shows for ping in Geo-filter as this will tell us what the router is seeing to the game server.

The server you're seeing in your screenshot is whitelisted. It's either been whitelisted by yourself or has been whitelisted by us if it's an authentication server, in which case it won't affect your game at all.

• Administrators

When the game is searching for a match and the ping range is increasing look at the Geo-Filter with it completely zoomed out, are you seeing anything being blocked? 

Have you got any entries on Allow/Deny other than the one I mentioned to allow?

NOW I  CANT EVEN LOAD UP THE GAME, ITS STUCK ON CONNECTING TO XBOX LIVE, WHAT IS GOING ON

AND YES I HAVE A LOT OF DENIES ON THERE BECAUSE ALL OF THE SERVERS ARE EAST COAST!!!!! I WANT TO PLAY ON WEST COAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

image.thumb.png.33e8e945ffdde74a199aa3fa1e0f8ed7.png 

THIS IS THE SERVER THATY SHOWS WHEN IM CONNECTING TO XBOX LIVE, THERE ARE 4 BOXES THAT SHOW THE PING BEING 16-19ms ping, however my game doesnt connect to xbox live, its been stuck on the"connecting to xbox live" screen for the past 5 minutes your product is garbage 

Because then it blocks all the servers, but allows everything below the ping assist limit you set. Ie you are letting it work purely on ping rather than fencing off a geographical area.

nope i have not denied ANYTHING!! i followed all your tips fraser and they were DUD

HOWEVER BERT'S! tip of going into the middle of the ocean and just using ping assist seems to be gathering results, i will let you know further but THANK YOU SO MCUH @BERT!!!! between these 2 guys giving me the run around by asking me 21 questions, and getting f**k ALL results you just gave an answer that could work so thank you.

Edited by Gamer_93
FORGOT THE ALL AFTER F**K