I live in San Francisco, practically right next to a server that is on the geo-filter, however i can never find a match very quickly/the ping in the game is always, any tips on getting fast searches and also low ping games since i am right next to the server thanks guys

• Administrators

So as in does the Geo-Filter show the host as being close to your location. Use Ping Heatmap and find the lowest ping server, it's possible it's mislocated on the map and so by adjusting your filter to get that server the search may be faster.

• Administrators

See if it finds a game faster after doing this:

1. Quit the game completely
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter 
  3. Resync/flush the cloud from the Geo-Filter Map menu
  4. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter
  5. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Boot up the game

Also one more thing, on the ping heatmap, I have enabled the ping to schedule every hour on call of duty warzone, is that a good idea? I have also added them to lists, is that a good idea too? lol sorry for 21 questions

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Gamer_93 said:

Also one more thing, on the ping heatmap, I have enabled the ping to schedule every hour on call of duty warzone, is that a good idea? I have also added them to lists, is that a good idea too? lol sorry for 21 questions

No worries at all, that's what we are here for! Whether that is a good idea is subjective really, it's a complete choice to do so, I suppose it depends what you'll do with that as to whether it's a good idea. Are you going to use the ping data to force servers that are specifically pinging low at the time or are you just going to look out of interest for example.

and I have just did the recommended tips you have provided here is a screenshot of what my settings are, it is still taking some time to load, havent found a game been searching for a few minutes    

image.png

image.png

• Administrators

Looks like you've got a game server there so the connection has been made, may just be because it's during peak time that servers are slammed. I've also noticed you're on an older version, upgrade to latest and it may be better https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-DumaOS-3-0/New-Firmware-v2-3-2-120-XR500/td-p/2071196/

ok so i am in a game now, and my ping is at 135! i dont get what im doing wrong, i changed from polygon mode to default radar, thats the only thing i changed, but even then the wait times are long and the ping is still high, and im right next to a server!! its crazy!!

this is what it shows when i am in the lobby in modern warfare, i guess i am connecting to south east, how can i only connect to the one in north america WEST, I want to play on the server thats in san francisco or around there thank you

image.png