Where is my duma os 3 on xr500

@Netduma AlexĀ Is there at-least 1 South African (@SlingshotGamerĀ and @GHOST-1-EC) in the beta for the XR500 or R1 ? I would really appreciate it if you can "pull a few strings" so I can have a go at testing the XR500 (primary) or R1 (backup) also.

Ā 

Netgear Username is the same as the Netduma forum username

22 minutes ago, Killerelite06 said:

@Netduma AlexĀ Is there at-least 1 South African (@SlingshotGamerĀ and @GHOST-1-EC) in the beta for the XR500 or R1 ? I would really appreciate it if you can "pull a few strings" so I can have a go at testing the XR500 (primary) or R1 (backup) also.

Ā 

Netgear Username is the same as the Netduma forum username

I have the beta and have been using / testing it on my end.

I also monitor the beta forum......most issues are being covered and addressed.......will check the adjustments being made with the next build.

2 hours ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

I have the beta and have been using / testing it on my end.

I also monitor the beta forum......most issues are being covered and addressed.......will check the adjustments being made with the next build.

Point being I also want to try the new features and when I signed up I didn't expect to wait for a month plus (Alex added a few people instantly this afternoon so I also want in on the 3.0 action)

13 minutes ago, Killerelite06 said:

Point being I also want to try the new features and when I signed up I didn't expect to wait for a month plus (Alex added a few people instantly this afternoon so I also want in on the 3.0 action)

@Netduma AlexĀ hook the guyz up.

Please hook me up, the issue of wifi drops and Geo-Fencing failures is making me lose my mind...and Warzone! lol ;)

I love beta testing stuff and this would pretty cool considering it's a router!

Guest Killhippie
On 7/8/2020 at 2:04 PM, Netduma Alex said:

PM me your Netgear Forum username, maybe I can pull a few strings

Ā 

would like a beta if possible signed up as soon as it announced. I am running a xr450. also signed up for the r1 beta test. so what ever can happen would be great. thanks

Ā 

netgear forum name, betrhlf

7 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

Ok I've added you all to the priority list, i'm sending the list to Netgear today.

would also like do get to that list. thx

Ā 

Username: Bragi

In the past my dealings with netgear there is a non disclosure statement that is agreed to when dealing with firmware sharing. I could be wrong with this one but I would not hold out in thinking netgear is running standard protocol with this one as well.