Destiny 2 now using Steam Network Sockets

Nuyorrican

I’ve connected my vpn to my xr500 through hybrid vpn but when I go to switch my vpn on via Express VPN it boots me out of routerlogin.net and won’t let me reconnect until I disconnect the vpn . Does anyone know why this is happening?

Like others in this forum I’m trying to regain some of the functionality lost in geofilter through Bungie’s server changes. Via geofilter or other means as has been suggested in this thread so any advice is appreciated.

1 minute ago, Shoulin said:

I have started to send the video link to people who have asked for it. I have had lots of requests, but its the hoildays here in the UK so I dont have time to do a video where I can blur out the personal details etc, so its a bit crude, but I'm hoping it will satisfy for now. I will do something more in depth tomorrow. I understand people are keen, but I am busy, and will get round to it as soon as I can.  For those that have sent me many rude/insulting messages, I will not share the video, and TBH, you dont want make me feel like I should share it with anyone. 

Ignore the idiots m8 there are a lot of genuine people here that just want to make use of the 200 quid box they purchased, I for one would appreciate any video that may help me set up my dumaos to work again

12 minutes ago, Shoulin said:

I have started to send the video link to people who have asked for it. I have had lots of requests, but its the hoildays here in the UK so I dont have time to do a video where I can blur out the personal details etc, so its a bit crude, but I'm hoping it will satisfy for now. I will do something more in depth tomorrow. I understand people are keen, but I am busy, and will get round to it as soon as I can.  For those that have sent me many rude/insulting messages, I will not share the video, and TBH, you dont want make me feel like I should share it with anyone. 

Sorry people are being rude to you. If it makes you feel any better, I think it's safe to say that most of us here appreciate you going through the trouble of making and sharing the video. So thank you for everything.

15 minutes ago, Shoulin said:

Ignore that idiots and keyboard warriors, they don’t deserve it, especially if that’s what they’re doing when all you’re trying to do is help. I’ve sent you a DM, I’ll wait for your reply. I’m in the UK too and with the weather being good the past few days, enjoy it, because snow is on the way apparently. Real life shit comes first. Thanks for helping

6 minutes ago, Dumaguy1 said:

I think Shoulins video will only show you how to create a lobby separated from everyone else.. A ghost lobby thing.. It's not going to help find good ping games in Destiny PVP.

you are correct there. What you are looking for wasn't my intention.   Now that Destiny has SDR, you can follow any COD video about how to get low ping lobbies. Essentially its the same service. 

35 minutes ago, Dumaguy1 said:

I think Shoulins video will only show you how to create a lobby separated from everyone else.. A ghost lobby thing.. It's not going to help find good ping games in Destiny PVP.

I've flat out told you guys the filtering based on ping is dead. Anyone with a very basic understanding of how this works knows this.

Your choices are sadly play d2 n deal with bungos crappy match making or find a new game. 

What Shoulin is offering I don't think is targeted at this and you guys should quit harassing him about it. He's trying to help people. 

Back in the day I did not need a router like this to do things like this in D2. I came up with many tricks that were used until D2 started using Steam Web Sockets on the PC. And now I wanted to help my friend get the sparrow so I came back to the game only to find out that my ways are dead. I know how to make ghost lobbies without scrips if I could track my IP my second laptop but it's hidden now inside of D2.

56 minutes ago, Wynd said:

I've flat out told you guys the filtering based on ping is dead. Anyone with a very basic understanding of how this works knows this.

Your choices are sadly play d2 n deal with bungos crappy match making or find a new game. 

What Shoulin is offering I don't think is targeted at this and you guys should quit harassing him about it. He's trying to help people. 

You can use the DumaOs to connect to a server of your choice. Many COD players do this, and do so to find servers that have a low population, eg lower skill, and they also take into account the time of day they are connecting to that server. I have no first hand experience in this, and would suggest researching it, but I think its a Trial and error process to find a server that suits your ping/skill and time of play. Sorry If my efforts and comms were nor clear to anyone. 

4 hours ago, Shoulin said:

Message sent and patiently awaiting a reply. Thank you.

Just now, ONEovFOUR said:

I didnt get it either.

I am hoping he get's back to me. I've been reading sites all day looking for a work around. Especially because I have seen and talked to people saying they are still running their lobbies. Granted, none of them have wanted to share how, and I get why...But just hoping Shoulin hooks a brother up lol.

13 hours ago, Shoulin said:

Tested again this morning, all works fine on Xbox. You do not need to use geo-filter. 
will put together a video and share it via link. I won’t post it here but you can request it via a DM from me. 

I sent you a message. Patiently waiting on a response.

Thank you in advance!

5 minutes ago, Old Man Spetz said:

I am hoping he get's back to me. I've been reading sites all day looking for a work around. Especially because I have seen and talked to people saying they are still running their lobbies. Granted, none of them have wanted to share how, and I get why...But just hoping Shoulin hooks a brother up lol.

8 minutes ago, ONEovFOUR said:

I didnt get it either.

Let's link up and see if we can debug some things in private messages. He mentioned he is busy so he may not be back online yet to reply.

1 minute ago, Old Man Spetz said:

Ive been here for a while the site is decent ☺️ im just curious to see what and how they been doing this for 6 years and wont talk about it lol

5 hours ago, Shoulin said:

I would really appreciate any videos and help. Legit, if your video works well, I’d even hire your services to help me set stuff up completely. My email is [email protected]

1 minute ago, ONEovFOUR said:

Ive been here for a while the site is decent ☺️ im just curious to see what and how they been doing this for 6 years and wont talk about it lol

Are you wanting to do it? It is a very hush hush thing that no one shares and talks about. The old method is patched, I don't mind explaining it in PM.

3 minutes ago, Leafee said:

Are you wanting to do it? It is a very hush hush thing that no one shares and talks about. The old method is patched, I don't mind explaining it in PM.

that be cool pm me plz dude.

Its strange because i have a friend who has a friend who does it and i was told he could not do it today.

11 minutes ago, Old Man Spetz said:

Which is funny because we all in here thanks to helping each other out. Even those making money out of this surely can see that there is enough demand to go around...

13 minutes ago, Old Man Spetz said:

We can all find people claiming their stuff is still working. No one has been willing to prove it to me. Have you seen it with your own eyes? I remember you used my services once months ago. My way is patched and once proven I’ll spread dough for help.

2 minutes ago, dmg04 said:

Which is funny because we all in here thanks to helping each other out. Even those making money out of this surely can see that there is enough demand to go around...

I would say at least keep it within a private message so it isn't open to the public without some form of effort so it isn't linked too much.

I am 100% willing to debug and figure things out while the other guy is busy if anyone is interested. You can PM me and we can link up from there.

1 minute ago, dmg04 said:

Sadly, I am late to the party. C19 hit my family hard. Been saving and just ordered my router today. Would be my luck that things change just as I learned how to do it. Like I said, praying he gets back to me.

Just now, flwlsscrries said:

We can all find people claiming their stuff is still working. No one has been willing to prove it to me. Have you seen it with your own eyes? I remember you used my services once months ago. My way is patched and once proven I’ll spread dough for help.

Yes.