Destiny 2 now using Steam Network Sockets

Nuyorrican

1 hour ago, dmg04 said:

I will as soon as I am done testing this, my IU is all laggy for some reason.

image.png.21e9a057f71b1e4db64312f99b78b602.png

The rectangles on the map

i am seeing a ton of ip addresses that belong to valve on wireshark while simply going to the tower.

11 hours ago, razielleonhart said:

Back in the day I did not need a router like this to do things like this in D2. I came up with many tricks that were used until D2 started using Steam Web Sockets on the PC. And now I wanted to help my friend get the sparrow so I came back to the game only to find out that my ways are dead. I know how to make ghost lobbies without scrips if I could track my IP my second laptop but it's hidden now inside of D2.

Do you need 2x different IPs one for each laptop? If so this can be done using VPNs. What technique were you wanting to try?

6 hours ago, fromtheinner said:

again, i can do that too. i have a website + vendors. im one of the big guys thats been doing it for years. my setup is 10k +.. no flex im just saying, im not one of the radnoms looking for solo lobbies. i have 250 repeat customers counting on me to find another way. so far only swapping to ps4 or a few settings using vpns + port blocking has worked. but the vpn stuff isnt automatically blocking literally every other connection like i used to have it so i have to manually watch it. 

Woah that's pretty impressive. I'm one of the 'rando's' who has 5 other buddies who like to drink beer and do lobbies on a Friday! Best of luck mate hope we all work out a solution.

On 5/4/2021 at 01:18, Shoulin said:

Posso confermare che il trading di vittorie tramite questo router funziona ancora su D2 per xbox. Se hai utilizzato solo Geofilter, lo stai facendo in modo errato. Ho appena visto mio fratello farlo di persona. 

Come ha fatto? 

So a bit of my background, I've been using geofilter for the last two years and had cards down to 20 mins. Ran around 100/150 cards for people over a weekend. This was a nice little sideline and I've been trying to work out a new way of doing it. I'm close, but am hitting a stumbling block. I'm happy to offer limited help those that are themselves helpful. But for obvious reasons I'm not about to put out a how to guide, sorry.

My current stumbling block, and I think the last thing I need to solve. Is that it stays as searching for around two minutes before moving to evaluating. In that time it doesn't match anyone. I have managed to get two consoles into rumble. But that's after the long wait in searching.

Anyone else come across this issue of spending ages on searching?

11 hours ago, dmg04 said:

To be honest I am not sure he was actually going to share the details, there is always someone acting all high and might and important, holding a piece of information or whatever over the rest like a meager morsel over starving dogs. If this can be done we can figure it out, I'll be conducting test for the next couple hours and if I find the how to I'll put a post here detailing step by step how to do it, screw being all sensitive over a couple of comments.

You are a real piece of work. All up in my DM’s giving it the humble touch and then posting the above. 

I was more than prepared to spell it out for everyone, all I asked was for a bit of patience whilst I could do a polished walk through blurring out my details. I’m not a video editor nor am I a streamer, so would have taken some time. 

I had lots of rude DM’s and users offering me money not to expose the new method. 

And yes my brother and I figured it out and he did the testing, and I came here to post a bit of hope and give back to the forum, as we tried other methods posted here.

you need to check yourself. 

No need for all the hostility we all have the same goal work together and if there is a way we will find it together F the haters

I have opened my discord server to discuss all this further dm me if anyone wants an invite

29 minutes ago, Shoulin said:

You are a real piece of work. All up in my DM’s giving it the humble touch and then posting the above. 

I was more than prepared to spell it out for everyone, all I asked was for a bit of patience whilst I could do a polished walk through blurring out my details. I’m not a video editor nor am I a streamer, so would have taken some time. 

I had lots of rude DM’s and users offering me money not to expose the new method. 

And yes my brother and I figured it out and he did the testing, and I came here to post a bit of hope and give back to the forum, as we tried other methods posted here.

you need to check yourself. 

Surely you can see that we aren't all the same and that many of us are simply looking for help. The people offering you money to stay quiet, the people sending you rude DM's...they are the greedy dregs of society that only care about their own needs or wants. We are a community in the end, regardless if some people like it or not. What happens to one of us happens to us all. Some folks here are big time, others, just trying to keep the lights on. I'd ask that you reconsider please and not hold back because of the actions of a few. You have the opportunity to help many people and it would be greatly appreciated if you did.

It does suck that you were treated poorly and it is without a doubt uncalled for. We aren't all like that.

Again, thank you for any help offered,
Old Man 

31 minutes ago, Saint-14 said:

No need for all the hostility we all have the same goal work together and if there is a way we will find it together F the haters

I have opened my discord server to discuss all this further dm me if anyone wants an invite

id like an invite 

2 minutes ago, lmjones1uk said:

Hearing reports that sdr implemented on the PSN now.

Yup same here lol and still no response from any of the forum staff here....