"DumaOs not loaded yet" error message

Anyone know the fix to this issue

I randomly cannot log into the XR500 - keep getting the DumaOS not loaded yet error message...... it tries to redirect me just remains stuck on the same error. 

I have cleared my browser cache, rebooted and reset the router but to no avail. 

TIA 

Yup, up and running on 2.3.2.32

Now I can access the GUI and such. Was constantly getting not loaded yet error. 

Thank you @dr_evil_genius - link below.

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-Routers/DumaOS-not-loaded-yet/m-p/1837968

This is crazy but I had the same issue today.. Strange how we have all experienced this recently. Ive never had this issue happen before either.

Zippy.

1 hour ago, Zippy said:

This is crazy but I had the same issue today.. Strange how we have all experienced this recently. Ive never had this issue happen before either.

Zippy.

Yup

It was super random. 

I've gone all the way back to the .22 firmware - so far no issues logging in on several attempts. 

• Netduma Staff
9 hours ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

Yup

It was super random. 

I've gone all the way back to the .22 firmware - so far no issues logging in on several attempts. 

This issue was cloud related, not firmware. You'll be able to use the latest version without this issue happening again; we know what caused it so we've already solved it permanently :)

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, blades_808 said:

Im getting DumaOS not loaded yet!  on the R2! What can i do to fix this?

The first thing to try is to go to System information -> Installed Rapps -> Click the three line menu and set the number of retries to 5.

• Administrators

Did you perform a factory reset afterwards? If not I would suggest doing so, it will resolve this issue and generally is highly recommended to remove old low level code from the previous version that could cause issues.

• Administrators

How long did you hold the reset button for? I'd usually recommend resetting via the interface if you have access and the button if you don't. What web browser/device are you using to access the interface? What is your exact physical setup?

About 30 sec and for the web browser i used fire fox, google and MS Edge.
I run an untangle box in front of the R2.I turned off all the defenses on the untangle
box to see if it was blocking the R2 and still the same. Going to try just
the router to the modem next. Oh and every now and then the R2 drops wifi!

• Administrators

Interesting, I've not heard anyone used that before. Please do try modem > R2 and see if it works better, once you've connected it up do a reboot from the interface. Have you adjusted any WiFi settings at all other than SSID and password? Are you using mirror mode or connecting manually to 2.4/5GHz?