Sbmm , destroy modern warfare

NinaRicci2011

2 minutes ago, Crysister said:

If matchmaking should give you even opponents,  then loosing is not hardward based. Beside hacking ofc.

Maybe more aware of peekers advantages, which is a skills of knowlegdes. Other prefer exploding of game mechanism.

Either way time spend using setting up DumaOS, maybe should bw spend become a better player or unlock gear to become a better player.

Just a thought!

I have no idea what you are saying.

i turned off all geo filter settings in net duma and just let the matchmaking take over in COD.
had mostly a great day of COD until this evening.
Seriously just put it in spectating mode and stay for 3 rounds without 'exiting'.

2 hours ago, oRaGaMi said:

i turned off all geo filter settings in net duma and just let the matchmaking take over in COD.
had mostly a great day of COD until this evening.
Seriously just put it in spectating mode and stay for 3 rounds without 'exiting'.

I did the same thing and had a good experience, but if this is always true, why would we buy a DumaOS router then?

6 hours ago, Crysister said:

I did the same thing and had a good experience, but if this is always true, why would we buy a DumaOS router then?

I have play whitout. Netduma and the game was just the same for me , to much problems 

i have talk whit people from Luxemburg , ( its under in my country ) and this people have nothing problems 

first i was thinking its my internet , when i play ww2 and modern warfare remake i find nothing problems whit bad matchmaking 

my internet is not the problem , why Some people have problems and other not 

my kd in other call off dutys are arround 2.20 and this one i had amazing first week and my kd was 2.14 

every day my kd go under , last day my kd was 1.17 , 

I have  experienced times where there was no LC and the other players had reaction times like bots set to medium.  But that is far and few in between.

The particularity of this is that both hit rego, and my reaction time (shot 1st and take down opponents 1st without taking damage) both happened at the same time.  Ping was the same. I had times where opponents weren't even aware of me and seem to take a long time to react to my presence. 

This all after having a few bad rounds.  I have to wonder if IW is allowing players to play against bots on a specific server to bring up KD and then put them back into servers with other players.

I make no puns or jokes that the other players acted like bots.  IE: One was crouching all the time. Another was always running around the map.  One standing in a corner.  Just odd stuff you don't see all the time.  I remember it because I was doing 30-2 or something like that.  Far from what I normally get.

Sure take it with a grain of salt but I have to wonder sometimes. 

28 minutes ago, East said:

I have  experienced times where there was no LC and the other players had reaction times like bots set to medium.  But that is far and few in between.

The particularity of this is that both hit rego, and my reaction time (shot 1st and take down opponents 1st without taking damage) both happened at the same time.  Ping was the same. I had times where opponents weren't even aware of me and seem to take a long time to react to my presence. 

This all after having a few bad rounds.  I have to wonder if IW is allowing players to play against bots on a specific server to bring up KD and then put them back into servers with other players.

I make no puns or jokes that the other players acted like bots.  IE: One was crouching all the time. Another was always running around the map.  One standing in a corner.  Just odd stuff you don't see all the time.  I remember it because I was doing 30-2 or something like that.  Far from what I normally get.

Previous game from Infinity ward i had the same problems , advance Warfare , 3 matches good playing and then back negative  

Not little bit neagtive , strong negative , not possible for react , its feels playing whit hardcore bots , not humans 

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Crysister said:

QoS of course but even if that's the case use the Geo-Filter in Spectating Mode and find that server it's putting you on then enable the filter again to force that server every time. The game won't always put you on the same server so find one that's good and use the filter to force it.

I play for one moment whit other account and win 3 matches whit in the 50 kills , nearly a nuke , every match choppergunner , i went back near my real account and i lose every gunfight , explain me this ? Its the same internet , explain somebody , Infinity ward have a big problem whit matchmaking

26 minutes ago, NinaRicci2011 said:

I play for one moment whit other account and win 3 matches whit in the 50 kills , nearly a nuke , every match choppergunner , i went back near my real account and i lose every gunfight , explain me this ? Its the same internet , explain somebody , Infinity ward have a big problem whit matchmaking

That'll be the SBMM at work most likely. You maybe have higher k/d or w/l ratio on your real account so you get matched to other players who match that skill.

8 hours ago, NinaRicci2011 said:

Previous game from Infinity ward i had the same problems , advance Warfare , 3 matches good playing and then back negative  

Not little bit neagtive , strong negative , not possible for react , its feels playing whit hardcore bots , not humans 

Very true. And you are right about how negative your k/d gets to.  It doesn't go slightly but hardcore.  I usually just leave the match if I go above 4-5 deaths.

I have a prevailing theory about that.  if they aren't bots set to Ultra difficulty then they are cheaters that are being lumped into certain servers.  Kill cam shows them watching you through walls a whole lot in those negative k/d matches.  Where they put up their aim onto you just as you round a corner or as you get close to an open window.  But always just before you are visible.

I initially thought I was lagging but the kill cam says otherwise.  As soon as part of my character body is exposed around a corner they are shooting at it (that's how fast their cross hairs are on you).  Therefore, it's not just me thinking I'm lagging they are either bots or people using cheats to gain advantages.

If you notice some dodgy deaths take a look at the kill cam and see for yourself.

Tips:

If you see several 155 level players in a match, just leave. 

If you go 1 minute scoreless leave the match.

If you notice a lot of dodgy deaths leave the match.

If it takes a long time to search for a match, cancel the search, exit back to the main menu and try again. Theory is that you are being SBMM.

The point is to cut your losses. 

Edit:

Ok here is the video:

-SBMM seems to depend on your ranking

-SBMM seems to depend on your past few games

-There is the belief there is a hidden MRR stats that determines how people are matched together.

https://youtu.be/qUcb58WDtVA

8 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

That'll be the SBMM at work most likely. You maybe have higher k/d or w/l ratio on your real account so you get matched to other players who match that skill.

Infinity ward is making a Joke whit this game , this feel not more online gaming , whit my new account , the game feels like that i play whit bots what not move and whit my real account , the game feels like bots and cheaters , the AIM feels not real ( they are tooo fast , and they move too fast ) 

That video from Ace is how I have always felt it and suspected it was.

In WW2 and BO4, I was prestige master 300 ish and I only played prestige masters or prestige 8-9 players etc. Then when you block their dedicated server and go into p2p matchmaking you meet everything from level 5 players to level 1000. It’s like opening a complete new world.

In MW this is the same but literally much  stronger.

9 minutes ago, Bert said:

In WW2 and BO4, I was prestige master 300 ish and I only played prestige masters or prestige 8-9 players etc. Then when you block their dedicated server and go into p2p matchmaking you meet everything from level 5 players to level 1000. It’s like opening a complete new world.

When i play not in their dedicated servers , i mean playing peer to peer its the same for me , the SBMM feels unplayeble ,

51 minutes ago, Bert said:

I'm MP222 in BOps4 and mostly match with new players who still haven't reached lvl55 yet.

1 hour ago, N3CR0 said:

I'm MP222 in BOps4 and mostly match with new players who still haven't reached lvl55 yet.

Whit modern warfare in every lobby i have people from level 155 ( i am 103 ) and when i fall in good lobby its just for one game , becoz the stupid matchmaking and lobby Moving , i hate Infinity ward how they ADD things in the game , why people my not stay in the same lobby , becoz sbmm pfff 

On 11/16/2019 at 9:53 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

I've been there, lovely place! I would suggest setting your home location in England and then setting a really small radius just to include the UK, I think the UK server is pretty good, I play on it all the time. Make sure you turn Ping Assist to 0 and have strict mode on.

Hey Fraser, how's it going it's been a long time since the early adopter days!

As a general setup rule, is this what you recommend for MW? I've been using the 'ocean' home setting, with very little radius and 40ms ping. This worked well in COD WW2 but I'm getting mixed results for MW on PS4.

Thanks in anticipation

1 hour ago, Cajun72 said:

Hey Fraser, how's it going it's been a long time since the early adopter days!

As a general setup rule, is this what you recommend for MW? I've been using the 'ocean' home setting, with very little radius and 40ms ping. This worked well in COD WW2 but I'm getting mixed results for MW on PS4.

Thanks in anticipation

I'm not Fraser but i'll respond anyway, he'll probably be back this evening.

I currently would recommend the Ping Assist method that you describe above, but only until we have the Cloud Update for Modern Warfare ready to go.

I'm surprised that it's not working as well as it did in WW2, what's happening differently?

On 11/19/2019 at 10:24 AM, East said:

Ok remember me saying that when it gets easy the other players at like bots.  Well, IMHO, confirmed

Take a look at this reddit user who provided a video of exactly what I experienced when the match gets easy.

The game play fits my experience to a "T" and no I'm not kidding. 

Again, this is just my opinion.  But it appears to me that when you've had a few rough rounds where you go negative hard you are provided a round with bots to compensate.  I say bots because even novice controller players don't act like his. 

19 minutes ago, East said:

Ok remember me saying that when it gets easy the other players at like bots.  Well, IMHO, confirmed

Take a look at this reddit user who provided a video of exactly what I experienced when the match gets easy.

Again, this is just my opinion.  But it appears to me that when you've had a few rough rounds where you go negative hard you are provided a round with bots to compensate.  I say bots because even novice controller players don't act like his. 

I've seen players like this on BOps4. Unfortunatly, they're usually on my team 😕

3 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

I'm not Fraser but i'll respond anyway, he'll probably be back this evening.

I currently would recommend the Ping Assist method that you describe above, but only until we have the Cloud Update for Modern Warfare ready to go.

I'm surprised that it's not working as well as it did in WW2, what's happening differently?

Hi Alex,

I'm just finding that on many occasions I come round the corner and I'm dead before I get my sights up as though the enemy already saw me.This is making me play more cautiously than usual which is no fun. Previously I had 2+kd on other cod games and normally this would get me kills as I could easily snap onto target. I'm not sure it's a netcode thing that others are mentioning and hoping it will improve after a few patches?!

• Administrators
39 minutes ago, Cajun72 said:

Hi Alex,

I'm just finding that on many occasions I come round the corner and I'm dead before I get my sights up as though the enemy already saw me.This is making me play more cautiously than usual which is no fun. Previously I had 2+kd on other cod games and normally this would get me kills as I could easily snap onto target. I'm not sure it's a netcode thing that others are mentioning and hoping it will improve after a few patches?!

We can't really provide support on that as it's not lag per se, we can only go off the stats. What's your average ping to the game?

Average ping is around 20-30ms which is obviously suitable.

Last night I had mainly a good, smooth connection for some reason and without me changing anything. Could it be that the server(s) I was placed on were particularly good, low ping etc.?

If so can I force (filter) by them again?

Cheers

23 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

I've seen players like this on BOps4. Unfortunatly, they're usually on my team 😕

23 hours ago, East said:

When i play whit my new account , this is how the first matches where 😀i have there kd from 2.14 and now the sbmm start , in one time i lose every gunfight