Sbmm , destroy modern warfare

NinaRicci2011

6 hours ago, NinaRicci2011 said:

When i play whit my new account , this is how the first matches where 😀i have there kd from 2.14 and now the sbmm start , in one time i lose every gunfight 

I'm tell you there is something fishy going on why how IW sets up lobbies. 

I genuinely have no problem with sbmm when it isn't done to the extreme which seems to be happening on mw2019. I have more issues with players like Nando cabbage or whatever his/her name is playing objective game modes and not actually going for the objective, just ignoring them to go for a high kdr or nuke etc, 

40 minutes ago, bagsta69 said:

I genuinely have no problem with sbmm when it isn't done to the extreme which seems to be happening on mw2019. I have more issues with players like Nando cabbage or whatever his/her name is playing objective game modes and not actually going for the objective, just ignoring them to go for a high kdr or nuke etc, 

It's frustrating, I know.

However, I have to place some blame on how the maps are rotated.  Instead of the traditional method of sticking to a type of game mode and rotating maps.  It's a complete cluster of "any game mode any map"

So when someone is only looking for TDM and get kill confirmed guess what they are going to do? Yup, still play TDM. Now I understand you can "filter" those modes. But it's really hassle going in checking this game mode...play a few rounds, then change the filter again to something else.  When all they need to do is a tile based main menu.  Just have all the game modes in the tiles and just deal with whatever map is in rotation.  That way everyone is happy. IMHO.

19 minutes ago, East said:

It's frustrating, I know.

However, I have to place some blame on how the maps are rotated.  Instead of the traditional method of sticking to a type of game mode and rotating maps.  It's a complete cluster of "any game mode any map"

So when someone is only looking for TDM and get kill confirmed guess what they are going to do? Yup, still play TDM. Now I understand you can "filter" those modes. But it's really hassle going in checking this game mode...play a few rounds, then change the filter again to something else.  When all they need to do is a tile based main menu.  Just have all the game modes in the tiles and just deal with whatever map is in rotation.  That way everyone is happy. IMHO.

I totally understand where you are coming from, but to be honest it takes seconds to filter the game modes. Id love to play ground war but the lag is so bad on my connection its not even an option, on the beta it played fine. good luck with your gaming and stay frosty :)

Using the native mouse and keyboard support will give you a little help i'm 79 or maybe 85% for sure using this option is putting me in to easier lobby's IW are giving you a little help due to no aim assist.

Native  MnK support on ps4 is doing something, longer match making easier lobbys, i dunno know got another 15% to find.

If you have a decent mouse and keyboard try 1600 dpi and give it a try.

I'm curious for any other similar feed back.

The Lag compensation is the real perpetrator, with SBMM adding to it.
You basically get everyone around the same skill level, but the 'better' you are the more you run into high ping players "of the same skill level"
So if u take 2 people of the same skill level and give one lag compensation due to high latency. The one with the high ping will most definitively win. 

This is the problem.