party problem nat

Hello after the last update 7.00, I have a problem with the party chat does not work, even on two consoles at home does not work, I will add that when I turn off the geo filter, the voice works, I understand that I need to add friends and son to the list of allowed

I can connect to the chatparty since yesterday but it takes like 10-15 seconds before i hear the people in the chatparty and they can hear me (I thought it was fixed already) and there appears a Amazon server on the west coast of the USA that i allowed on my list, chatparty worked today also here by me.

PS4 playing from Europe in The Netherlands.

1 hour ago, Netduma Alex said:

We're aware of this issue, we're doing some testing.

Should have a cloud update pretty soon that will fix this problem! Thanks for your patience.

Will there be an official announcement on the forum when its fixed? To chat with friends I have to keeo adding amazon and sony servers everytime I reboot my ps4

I don't have to add a server when going to chat but it takes times (around 20 seconds) before i can hear my friends in the chat and they can hear me, mic logo keeps blinking try to enter a chatparty and wait a moment.

2 hours ago, Seye said:

Will there be an official announcement on the forum when its fixed? To chat with friends I have to keeo adding amazon and sony servers everytime I reboot my ps4

Yes there will... Also we've fixed it and it'll be ready this evening. Tomorrow morning you'll be able to flush the cloud and it should work no problem.

24 minutes ago, Netduma Alex said:

Yes there will... Also we've fixed it and it'll be ready this evening. Tomorrow morning you'll be able to flush the cloud and it should work no problem.

Super thats means we can delete the servers then ?

6 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

Yes I believe so.

I just sent out the update, so give it a go and let me know if it works.

I keep getting this error, I dont if Flush Cloud worked or not?

Capture.JPG

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That message is fine, just wait a minute after that message appears and then refresh the page. The cloud will have been successfully flushed.

Its the same issue, I clicked on Flush Cloud still the same problem with chat

Capture.JPG

8 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

Tak mi się wydaje.

Właśnie wysłałem aktualizację, więc wypróbuj ją i daj mi znać, czy działa.

I haven't checked yet I will know tomorrow

Just now, Seye said:

Its the same issue, I clicked on Flush Cloud still the same problem with chat

Did you reboot the console after the cloud flush?

I would try that next.

10 minutes ago, Zennon said:

Did you reboot the console after the cloud flush?

I would try that next.

Yes resrated both ps4 and router still the same haven't been fixed for me, unless I missed a step other than clicking on flush could button?

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, Seye said:

Yes resrated both ps4 and router still the same haven't been fixed for me, unless I missed a step other than clicking on flush could button?

When you clicked flush cloud did you get a 'took too long' message? If so wait a minute after that appears and then refresh the page and it should have worked. Have the device removed from the Geo-Filter and have it off completely while you do this.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

When you clicked flush cloud did you get a 'took too long' message? If so wait a minute after that appears and then refresh the page and it should have worked. Have the device removed from the Geo-Filter and have it off completely while you do this.

I did exactly has you said still the same issue, nothing has changed. I actually factory reset it hoping that will help but no. Is anyone else gotten their to work?

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, Seye said:

I did exactly has you said still the same issue, nothing has changed. I actually factory reset it hoping that will help but no. Is anyone else gotten their to work?

Just to clarify, all your friends have been added to the allow list?

• Administrators

It may be we didn't get the whole range of servers they are using. Could you give us the ID for the one you allow so it works? Then we can double check it against what we have and if necessary, retest and put out another update.

for myself, that work, I have to had everybody come to my Party one bey one but that work. it is more complicated when you have 2 peoples come together. but after that,it cool !

also if you disable strict, For myself, I do not need to add every one, but you loose the circle. 

I whitelisted only 1 time a server on the westcoast of the USA and from then i could always enter a friends chatparty, only it takes  some time before i hear them and they me.

I do have also none of my friends added to the allow list but when i invite them to my lobby they always appear on the map.

I will do also some testing in a few hours I have updated yesterday to .18 firmware on xr700 and did a factory reset after updating then i flushed the cloud and reset again so i will look in a bit if i encounter some problems i'll post it, if it is good also.

I think there are multiple servers in that location which facilitate voice chat. If that chat doesn't work instantly, I think the PS4 keeps trying different servers until it finds one that works. I've whitelisted most if not all of them.

2 hours ago, DanyKTM said:

for myself, that work, I have to had everybody come to my Party one bey one but that work. it is more complicated when you have 2 peoples come together. but after that,it cool !

also if you disable strict, For myself, I do not need to add every one, but you loose the circle. 

That is not gonna work here 500+ friends at the moment 70+ friends now online is not manageable to do that 1 by 1.

20191016_155757.jpg