party problem nat

When I turn my PS4 on while I am in spectating mode I get this server on the west coast of the USA with a white circle around it (see pic below).

20191018_004429.jpg

Yes I did it in spectating mode.

But u will see only 1 server at a time on the map for the chatparty.

I think u guys should ask to get a list from Sony for all the chatparties so u guys can whitelist them all in once.

is it the multiplayer server ?? I have one direct in U.K., and I live in Quebec Canada, should be better for me if I can join this westcoast server.

maybe is a new Sony chat server ??

• Administrators
On 10/18/2019 at 12:07 AM, Mobel said:

Yes I did it in spectating mode.

But u will see only 1 server at a time on the map for the chatparty.

I think u guys should ask to get a list from Sony for all the chatparties so u guys can whitelist them all in once.

That's fine, if you could get us the ID's for them we can extrapolate what their range may be so may only need a few. I'm not sure if they would be onboard with that but it is a good idea.

On 10/18/2019 at 12:33 PM, DanyKTM said:

is it the multiplayer server ?? I have one direct in U.K., and I live in Quebec Canada, should be better for me if I can join this westcoast server.

maybe is a new Sony chat server ??

If you can provide us the ID we can take a look.

Domain name: stn.ww.np.cy.s0.playstation.net.

Id: 3236fcc7d3d13f44

Id: 7a3624efd319babf

Id: 2f36804bd3ceb5ba

Id: d12203cebf70d0d5

Domain name: ec2-52-40-62-115.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com

Id: 9f34a873d13e2328

Hello, I wanted to know if there are any news regarding party problems. I have read another discussion where you say to update the cloud but this has not solved. However, after updating the cloud to me, no pop-up window just ends. Do I have any problems?

There's not meant to be a pop-up window, it should just load for a minute or so, and then the Geo-Filter will come back.

People still appear to be experiencing party problems after the update, so clearly there's more servers that will need to be added to the whitelist to get this working perfectly.