I cant find any lobbies and if I do its P2P help...

xstupidxmonkeyx

3 hours ago, xstupidxmonkeyx said:

So since tuesday around 6pm I have had almost no luck playing, I went to work for over 8 hrs to come home and still cannot connect.... Is this a Duma issue or anyone else having same problem... I am from Ont, Canada.

I had the same problem last night. I haven't tried today. I just quit and played solo zombies. east coast

• Netduma Staff

Yeh seems that there may have been issues included in the latest patch. Make sure to keep an eye on this: https://downdetector.com/status/call-of-duty - not a lot of people post on that site but it's still a good way to see what's happening.

1 hour ago, Netduma Jack said:

Yeh seems that there may have been issues included in the latest patch. Make sure to keep an eye on this: https://downdetector.com/status/call-of-duty - not a lot of people post on that site but it's still a good way to see what's happening.

Only with duma users

• Administrators

There seems to be a lot of confusion around who/what is causing the issue, theres nothing consistent which makes it harder to diagnose. If there are people experiencing it without using the router then that does indicate an underlying problem with the game

3 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

There seems to be a lot of confusion around who/what is causing the issue, theres nothing consistent which makes it harder to diagnose. If there are people experiencing it without using the router then that does indicate an underlying problem with the game

Ive played with multiple players a few with the duma and a bunch without, only duma users are having this.  If im host i cant find a room, if i join my friends party everything works.  Its like the system is detecting something when im party leader and not letting me get into games

BO4 on Xbox takes forever to connect to a Peer host and has a bunch of graphical errors on-screen. I can't connect to a Dedi at all.

Geo-filter is disabled. 

BO3 on PS4 works perfectly fine. 

So I say it's a BO4 issue. Not DumaOS. 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, ugotstretched said:

Ive played with multiple players a few with the duma and a bunch without, only duma users are having this.  If im host i cant find a room, if i join my friends party everything works.  Its like the system is detecting something when im party leader and not letting me get into games

I've responded to you elsewhere about this but I'd be interested to see if you experience it on the original firmware if you don't mind going back to it to test

I can try, i have a lot of friends saved on the OS tho

16 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I've responded to you elsewhere about this but I'd be interested to see if you experience it on the original firmware if you don't mind going back to it to test

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

ive been on BO4 all night and ive been into matches but the servers are that laggy and playing P2P so asked everyone in the game if they are experincing lag and they all can confirm. So its the Game what is causing the problems and not the DumaOS software.

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, ugotstretched said:

I can try, i have a lot of friends saved on the OS tho

Okay maybe leave it a few days, see if there is a patch on the game side to see if it improves before you lose your settings by testing

21 minutes ago, flexingjohn said:

ive been on BO4 all night and ive been into matches but the servers are that laggy and playing P2P so asked everyone in the game if they are experincing lag and they all can confirm. So its the Game what is causing the problems and not the DumaOS software.

Thats good to know thanks!

12 minutes ago, flexingjohn said:

and proof of the Lag on COD side https://twitter.com/FlexJ86/status/1067874721012875264

Here's my "proof" https://1drv.ms/v/s!At8MpiyvcUzRkBGQVteEfBBsN-os 

By far the weirdest game I've ever had. Video doesn't even begin to do it justice. It's just a plain mess. Teleporting. Host Migrations. Rubber banding. Connection Interrupted. Lag spikes. Killed by people not even on my screen. And then, a first for me, the weird scores being off. 86 in a 75 cap TDM? How is that even possible?

For me, it's happening both with filtering and with spectating. 

No matter what I do I cannot get onto a server.

I stopped playing and did some solo zombies. Way more relaxing.

I just woke up since I posted this topic, and I am currently still getting p2p on this game. Prior to "updates" i was getting more dedicated servers and mis located dedi's... They are killing they're own game!

Also to added to this , i have it in spectating mode and when I tried just now to join, I get a common pop up of "the lobby is not joinable as is full" 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Foedus Gratiae said:

Downgrading if on R1 works for me. 

Can you try re-upgrading to DumaOS with preserve settings DISABLED please for a completely fresh install and see if that works better please

45 minutes ago, xstupidxmonkeyx said:

I downgraded too, and now on a Dedi ... so something might be conflicting with OS

Can you do the same as above please

Activison support are saying to me that we need a minimum of 5Mbps UPLOAD on the PS4 to play optimally on online.  See below. but i don't know how the PS4 does it speeds tests as i only can achieve around 4Mbps UPLOAD in game even tho i have 80Mbps down and 20Mbps up. is there a speed testing port that needs to be open? if so we can put this into the Port forwarding rules?  i am determined to help out as much as possible. 

Screenshot_20181129-081253.jpg

Screenshot_20181129-081306.jpg