I cant find any lobbies and if I do its P2P help...

xstupidxmonkeyx

44 minutes ago, flexingjohn said:

Activison support are saying to me that we need a minimum of 5Mbps UPLOAD on the PS4 to play optimally on online.  See below. but i don't know how the PS4 does it speeds tests as i only can achieve around 4Mbps UPLOAD in game even tho i have 80Mbps down and 20Mbps up. is there a speed testing port that needs to be open? if so we can put this into the Port forwarding rules?  i am determined to help out as much as possible. 

Screenshot_20181129-081253.jpg

Screenshot_20181129-081306.jpg

I have 18 up and it shows 4mb on Xbox also so do not worry.

I gamed on 1mb up on ADSL for years with no issues even hosting matches back in the 360 days.

Yeah you need more to host nowadays but if you are not hosting 4mb is over kill even if you only had said amount.

Cheers Zennon.

So if its not achievable on consoles why would they said that we need 5Mbps ? unless they know  what the problem is and are covering something up?

2 hours ago, flexingjohn said:

Cheers Zennon.

So if its not achievable on consoles why would they said that we need 5Mbps ? unless they know  what the problem is and are covering something up?

It is achievable, it is just the game does not list the correct bandwidth.

• Netduma Staff

Hey guys - I just opened a thread to get to the bottom of this. If you could all check it out that'd be awesome! Take a look and post here: 

I'm going to lock this thread as it's hard to keep track of all the reports of this issue. Discussing this in one place should be more effective!