Latest WW2 Patch made things worse for me

It’s made it so much worse, so when patch 1.06 it was the same however the dropped s small hot fix after it and it improved the connection, I had a really good night, however today I got on and there was another update. It’s gone horrible tonight was probably as bad as the first week it’s unplayable.

Was alright yesterday but today for me was horrendous.

For ever to find a lobby, hit box's so small even point blank wont get a kill, getting killed behind walls along time after i went behind it.

Moderate nat no matter what i do.

For moderate nat try to load up MW remastered, for some reason that seems to force the nat open. Worked for a lot of friends I know who were having issues. Good shout about cache ill try that and see what happens.

Have you tried to clear your cache for the game? If not try this and report back

I did. One good game then back to crap.

Killed behind walls. Killed by people not even showing up on my screen. Majority of my deaths are insta-kills from out of nowhere. And I'm not talking about snipers. For some weird reason it often takes me anywhere from 15-30 seconds to spawn into a match. Everyone else has already started. When that happens I can barely kill a soul. If I spawn normally, those matches usually give me a chance to kill someone. 

Was alright yesterday but today for me was horrendous.

For ever to find a lobby, hit box's so small even point blank wont get a kill, getting killed behind walls along time after i went behind it.

Moderate nat no matter what i do.

Yeah, I had moderate NAT yesterday as well. After the game updated and reset. Weird.

I think the game is somewhat broken.

It takes me ages to find a game, I see the ticker saying 50 potential games found and then it goes to 0 games found - widening search. It literally does this for 10+ mins.  Then when I do get into a game I dont spawn, instead I'm watching the other players in team run around (with no guns in their hands) for about 30 secs before I finally spawn.  Then at the end of the match I get the communication with activision servers interrupted message. 

Almost same experience for me. I don't get the Activision error but some games I can only spectate in. I keep getting P2P connections right next to the south UK Dedi too. Amazed these hosts aren't connecting to the Dedi in their back yard.

• Netduma Staff

...This sounds like a rather large issue on the game developers side. The game has been riddled with issues since launch, but perhaps it'll settle down over the next few patches.

If you disable the Geo-Filter, how does the game play? Is it still as bad / worse?

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Sci0n/video/40422077

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Sci0n/video/40422296

The game has way too mnay issues right now as it does seem to connect to P2P, which is soooo bad.

I can never get my head round how after 12 years they still have the same issues and more, its 2017 surely they would have it doen to a fine art now?!

...This sounds like a rather large issue on the game developers side. The game has been riddled with issues since launch, but perhaps it'll settle down over the next few patches.

If you disable the Geo-Filter, how does the game play? Is it still as bad / worse?

if you disable the geo filter..... its like a death squad. The game is unplayable 90% of the time.

• Netduma Staff

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Sci0n/video/40422077

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Sci0n/video/40422296

The game has way too mnay issues right now as it does seem to connect to P2P, which is soooo bad.

I can never get my head round how after 12 years they still have the same issues and more, its 2017 surely they would have it doen to a fine art now?!

if you disable the geo filter..... its like a death squad. The game is unplayable 90% of the time.

Usually the larger developers get complacent - knowing that people will buy the game anyway, they tend to neglect their infrastructure (and probably spend all that cash on marketing instead). The issues will only be caused by the Geo-Filter if you can't find a game / get booted / get disconnected before joining when the Geo-Filter is ON. If the issue is that you are connecting, but the gameplay is bad with or without the Geo-Filter, then it's an issue with the game itself.

I don't think many of us have actually "played" much recently.

We all seem to be joining games as spectators, spawning with no weapon, waiting to return to the lobby screen, standing uneasily in the HQ lobby wondering why "that guy" has climbed on top of the roof above Major Howard to do star jumps or staring teary eyed at the Netduma GUI tweaking, twiddling and moving sliders hunting for the ever illusive "hit detection" settings.

The Duma is getting more on screen time than WW2 maps at the moment.

That's brilliant!

I am always amazed (not in a good way) how we need to spend an additional $200 in hopes of making our gaming experience better. Sometimes I just regret online gaming at all. My favorite gaming experiences all revolve around single player. Dating myself but Half Life (yeah, the first one), Star Wars Jedi Knight Series, and it reached the climax with Knights of the Old Republic. Gaming has been downhill ever since...

I don't think many of us have actually "played" much recently.

We all seem to be joining games as spectators, spawning with no weapon, waiting to return to the lobby screen, standing uneasily in the HQ lobby wondering why "that guy" has climbed on top of the roof above Major Howard to do star jumps or staring teary eyed at the Netduma GUI tweaking, twiddling and moving sliders hunting for the ever illusive "hit detection" settings.

Both the duma os and this duma forum seem to be getting more action than ww2 itself, I feel like I’m playing 3 different games a half ass shooter and 2 strategy games. It’s really getting worse which is just mind blowing to me after all these years and over a month since release.smh wow

I visited the older cods last night as ww2 was again unplayable. To my surprise IW has players on it and got into games as if it was the games release year and what was amazing was how it ran. I experienced no lag at all. Every games was 5kd plus and dropped 4 nuke medals as I opted to play with a non nuke variant gun. (In fairness I played TDM and DOM only) so I can’t give an opinion on other game modes.

Also tried black ops 3 for a test run and similar to iw no issues at all, ended up playing two more games because it was running so good!

Tomorrow I’m going to install ghost and try that out! Still can’t bring myself to touch advanced warfare unfortunately.

What I don’t understand is how can ww2 run so bad but a 2 - 3 year old game runs amazingly it makes no sense at all and is extremely infuriating....