Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

If you have purchased the router after June 1st you will have version 1.03.6h, DO NOT DOWNGRADE TO .6g! .6h doesn't have any new features.

I just got my router, why is say "Your router is on version 1.03.6g" ?

• Administrators
If you have purchased the router after June 1st you will have version 1.03.6h, DO NOT DOWNGRADE TO .6g! .6h doesn't have any new features.

I just got my router, why is say "Your router is on version 1.03.6g" ?

We still have some stock of routers with the 1.03.6g firmware on, as said though there is no difference between the versions. 

• Netduma Staff

I am on an older version than 1.03.5 and have remote support ticked, and I want to upgrade. Thx.

Wassup frazer can you check mine again please :) i sent you info in the dms

Hi guys - currently Fraser is on vacation but will be back next week. We might be able to do your upgrades at the end of this week, but I'd really appreciate it if you could hold out until next week and we'll get you on the latest version. Sorry about that guys!

• Netduma Staff

All good now just decided to take the risk and upgrade it anyway and im now on the new firmware xD 

(i dont recommend doing that of course) but im savage 

I would warn anyone against doing this; it's very easy to brick your router in the process!

• Administrators

Hello, I'm on an older version than 1.03.5. as well (1.03.3). I have remote support ticked. Please let me know when I'm in the clear to update. Thanks in advance!

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

i'm still on .4

You're good to go. Please do not reboot your router before upgrading.

I'm on version 1.03.3 and would like a timely upgrade please.

I am also still on an older version and would appreciate a way to upgrade.

cheers..

• Administrators

Hey there. 

I'm currently on 1.03.4 and need an upgrade. I've allowed remote access. Anything else I need to do? 

Thank you in advance.

We've responded to you twice both times that you've asked for an upgrade saying: We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous."

Please don't report your own post.

We've responded to you twice both times that you've asked for an upgrade saying: We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous."

Please don't report your own post.

Hey. I'm sorry about that. I was always waiting for a reply notifier to pop up on my account, I didnt know that should have read every reply on the thread to look for mine. I genuinely apologize. I've done the changes to disable all port forwarding and allow remote access. However, I'm not sure I understand what this means : " ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub". My R1 is directly plugged into the wall with no middle router. Do I need to do anything else?

Kind Regards

Marteinn Orn