Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

Please look and read here, http://forum.netduma.com/topic/11018-major-netduma-upgrade-now-available-v-1036/

Please be patient as it can take Fraser a few days sometimes to get to all the update requests. He usually deals with them at least once a week though. (he is a very busy boy:) )

Please look and read here, http://forum.netduma.com/topic/11018-major-netduma-upgrade-now-available-v-1036/

Please be patient as it can take Fraser a few days sometimes to get to all the update requests. He usually deals with them at least once a week though. (he is a very busy boy:) )

As bagsta69 said, Fraser is very busy. I'm sure he will get to your update ASAP. From what I can see you first posted regarding updating 6 days ago so if you could please just be patient until Fraser can sort out your upgrade.

About be patient been waiting for more than a week now 

You have been a member for 1 week today.

You have been informed in a polite manner on more than one occasion that people will be working on upgrading the next set of routers which are ready for upgrade numerous times now. 

Please cool your jets and be patient.

Any further outbursts will be dealt with accordingly and deleted.

Thank you.

Hi JRM, Have you read the first post in this thread explaining what you need to do so that the staff can do the update with no problem? If so please do as it will make things go much smoother, Cheers.

• Netduma Staff

Upgrade. Hi, I am on 1.03.3. How do I upgrade please?

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub, UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

Helo,

I just wanted to check in to say I would like to upgrade (if possible). The current version I am running is: 1.03.3. I have enabled remote support.

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

I would like to upgrade @adz

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub, UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

I'd like to upgrade my firmware please. I've allowed remote access to Netduma tech support. I'm currently using  R1 debug version  1.03.3  running on rb-951g-2hnd 

Running R1 debug version 1.03.3.

Would ask for an upgrade.

Remote Support is checked as allowed.

Please let me know when I can continue the full upgrade. Thanks!

edit: Did disable UPnP and Port Forwarding, just in case.

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

Running R1 debug version 1.03.3.

Remote Support is checked as allowed.

Did disable UPnP and Port Forwarding, just in case

• 2 weeks later...

If you have a support question please ask in the General support section. 

However the dedicated servers do not have a colour they can be seen by the ability to Temp Block them. Please also note that if you do this you may APPEAR to rejoin the same server but if you check the id it will be a different server in the same bank.

• Administrators

I want to upgrade. Remote access granted. Thanks 

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

Hi guys, I am ready for an update.

Allow access to netduma support checked.

I'm still on 1.03.4 and would like to upgrade please.

ISP hub should now be no issue (don't have it anymore).

Hi,

I'm still waiting.

Got private message from you guys (Jack) not seeing my IPv4 address. Replied to it. Please send me private message for further questions.

• Administrators

Hi,

I'm still waiting.

Got private message from you guys (Jack) not seeing my IPv4 address. Replied to it. Please send me private message for further questions.

Could you send that message to me please. Jack did that when he was filling in for me and most likely did not see your message when I came back.