Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

• Administrators

Still on v1.03.3

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

Hi I'm on version R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd and I've tickedthe appropriate boxes to allow an upgrade.

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

I have R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd.  I would like to upgrade if possible.  Remote Tech support enabled. Thank you for your time.

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

Hi Fraser

ISP modem now has R1 IP in the DMZ (not previously)

uPnP disabled (not previously)

Port Forwarding rules disabled (not previously)

Remote support checked in R1 Misc Setting (has always been enabled)

Cheers

Rexen

• Administrators

Set the NetDuma device in the DMZ, there's no Port Forwarding setup and I've disabled the UPnP.

remote access is enable on both routers, but no static routing setup.

Hi Fraser

ISP modem now has R1 IP in the DMZ (not previously)

uPnP disabled (not previously)

Port Forwarding rules disabled (not previously)

Remote support checked in R1 Misc Setting (has always been enabled)

Cheers

Rexen

We couldn't access your router. Did you put the WAN IP from device manager into the DMZ or the 192.168.88.1 IP? It needs to be the WAN IP.

• Administrators

Need a hand upgrading

Version info: "R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd . "

Can you connect now?

• Administrators

Hello, I am on:

R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd .

Can you connect now?

You're good to go. Please do not reboot your router before upgrading.

I turned UPnP off. I don't think I've ever enabled port forwarding, not seeing an option for it. No idea how to set the R1 WAN IP in DMZ on my ISP hub (I tie my Netduma directly into the ONT box in the garage for Verizon FiOS/Frontier Fiber Optic Internet so the R1 is my primary router). I don't see a DMZ option on the Netduma.

Remote access is ticked.

We couldn't access your router. Did you put the WAN IP from device manager into the DMZ or the 192.168.88.1 IP? It needs to be the WAN IP.

Yeah I put the R1 WAN IP in the ISP router DMZ