Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

• Administrators

I need help with Upgrading router. Running 1.03.3 on rb-951g-2hnd

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

hi, I'm Running 1.03.4 need to upgrade to 1.03.6

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

I have been waiting 4 weeks for an upgrade to my firmware from 1.03.4. I need tech support please. I am having issues giving priority to my ps4 pro lately. Seems the allocation/prioritization page is counter-productive to the speed test results I want. I give my console more bandwidth and it actually seems to making the gaming experience worse. Please help.

I'm currently on version 1.03.3 and would like to upgrade. Remote access is also ticked.

• Administrators

I am on version 1.03.4 can you please help me with the upgrade. I upgraded my internet and the netduma is holding me back on download speeds. I need the latest version. 

ok I think I have made the correct chages to allow access for the update from. 1.03.3

We still could not access your router. Port forward 1024-65000 to the R1 and remove the R1 from the DMZ.

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

Done! Please, try again

Hi guys,

Two quick things;

1. I love your product (for the rare times I get to play my PS4)

2. I now realise my poor prioritisation (of employment over gaming) has resulted in poor maintenance.  My NetDuma is stil on v1.03.4

My remote tech support has been ticked.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

Regards,

• Administrators

Done! Please, try again

We still could not access your router. Port forward 1024-65000 to the R1 and remove the R1 from the DMZ.

Hello

I need to upgrade is 1.03.4

Hi guys,

Two quick things;

1. I love your product (for the rare times I get to play my PS4)

2. I now realise my poor prioritisation (of employment over gaming) has resulted in poor maintenance.  My NetDuma is stil on v1.03.4

My remote tech support has been ticked.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

Regards,

Awesome to hear that!

Fraser can you help me I don't know here is the firmware. And how about the new setup to play cod. In the 103.4 I die to fast like an insta kill my connection is bridge mode 120mb down 8 up reactive congestion 70/70 upnp disable ipv6 disable on wan and miscellaneous 2000km and 45 ping.

In the netduma test I got a 45 ping

I saw on kill cam when I die and want I see its not what happened. Can you please give me a tip?

Sorry but I also got share excess untiked Depp packet disable and in the congestion control I give 70 for my ps4

Upgrade done

• Administrators

hello,

my version R1 debug version 1.03.4 running on rb-951g-2hnd 

and i ticked remote support

i want to upgrade

ty

Fraser can you help me I don't know here is the firmware. And how about the new setup to play cod. In the 103.4 I die to fast like an insta kill my connection is bridge mode 120mb down 8 up reactive congestion 70/70 upnp disable ipv6 disable on wan and miscellaneous 2000km and 45 ping.

In the netduma test I got a 45 ping

I saw on kill cam when I die and want I see its not what happened. Can you please give me a tip?

Sorry but I also got share excess untiked Depp packet disable and in the congestion control I give 70 for my ps4

Upgrade done

Something wrong I only got 70 down with a lot of spikes.. Not established connection

Now I can t do any test in the netduma.

When I try to do a test wired it give an error and disable my Ethernet chip on my laptop. I need to restart my laptop

I don't know what was the problem but now its ok.

113mb 7,69

If you are having issues please make a new thread in General Support including the screenshots asked for here: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022425-lag-support-instructions-to-post-on-the-forum-

This thread is just for getting people upgraded.

I am on 1.03.4 can you please let me know when I can upgrade? I have remote access ticked

can you try again please

• Administrators

Try again, please

We still could not access your router. Please make a post in the 1 on 1 section with dates/times you're available for me to take a look. Please keep in mind I need at least a days notice.

can you try again please

Currently on 1.03.3 please upgrade

Hello, I am on version 1.03.4

How do I proceed in upgrading?