Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

i was just told to reply here for upgrade. i am on version 1.03.3  can i please get some help this is like the third time ive tried to do this with no luck. so my original post was 8 hours ago now. its 2:41pm which means it is 7:41pm in the uk i doubt you guys are still working? i guess i wait longer. 

• Administrators

Haven't gotten a response, although I am not in a hurry. Can someone confirm whether I'm "in line" to be upgraded?

I posted here that you were good to go:

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/11018-major-netduma-upgrade-now-available-v-1036/page-66?do=findComment&comment=133642

I'm on version 1.03.3 and looking to upgrade.  I can't get any of the info about my network to load. Guessing its because my firmware is out of date. 

I'll PM you.

i was just told to reply here for upgrade. i am on version 1.03.3  can i please get some help this is like the third time ive tried to do this with no luck. so my original post was 8 hours ago now. its 2:41pm which means it is 7:41pm in the uk i doubt you guys are still working? i guess i wait longer. 

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

Hallo, I want to upgrade my Netduma R1 (actually on the version:10.03.3), but i dont know how to do it. Can you help me?

BR

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

i wrote on this forum maybe twice about getting the latest version still no answer. It was probably 2 or 3 weeks ago..... running v.1.0.3.4  

I posted here that you were good to go:

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/11018-major-netduma-upgrade-now-available-v-1036/page-66?do=findComment&comment=132539

Netduma Fraser,

My apologies, I'm new to this forum and did not see you had previously replied to me.

I checked just now but the upgrade does not show as available for me. I had a power outage a few days ago so the router had rebooted since then.

Is it possible to resend the upgrade?

Again, I apologize for the hassle.

@netduma Fraser

"We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous."

Its everything right. please PM me so we could figure it out why you couldn't access my Router.

I Want to update it.

BR

We still could not access your router. Port forward 1024-65000 to the R1 and remove the R1 from the DMZ.

Awesome to hear that!

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

Hi Guys,

I think I've done this now.

Could you please try again?

Once you've done your thing and upgraded the R1, should I leave the changes I've made to my ISP or reset to previous settings?

Thanks,

• Administrators

Netduma Fraser,

My apologies, I'm new to this forum and did not see you had previously replied to me.

I checked just now but the upgrade does not show as available for me. I had a power outage a few days ago so the router had rebooted since then.

Is it possible to resend the upgrade?

Again, I apologize for the hassle.

yea same thing here i didnt mean to come off like a dick its my fault i dont use this forum much i have posted before yesterday and probably never saw your response. i absolutly love your router!!

@netduma Fraser

"We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous."

Its everything right. please PM me so we could figure it out why you couldn't access my Router.

I Want to update it.

BR

Hi Guys,

I think I've done this now.

Once you've done your thing and upgraded the R1, should I leave the changes I've made to my ISP or reset to previous settings?

Thanks,

My current version: R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd

Am I able to update to the latest version?

Thanks.

all sorted..

Hello, im on 1.03.4 and looking to upgrade

Thanks

version 1.03.3 looking to upgrade.

Hello, I am on 1.03.4 and would like to upgrade. Everything is ticked. Thank you

I am on the older version. do i need to upgrade? I have remote support ticked on

I have PM'd you. 

• Administrators

Inside the router, every time I check Upgrade status, it says no update needed, yet the latest firmware is 1.03.6g and I am currently on  1.03.3.

According to your guide http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=manual_update I should post here for assistance. Would someone be able to assist so I do not break and have to ship it back to the UK, thank you in advance.

• Administrators

Inside the router, every time I check Upgrade status, it says no update needed, yet the latest firmware is 1.03.6g and I am currently on  1.03.3.

According to your guide http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=manual_update I should post here for assistance. Would someone be able to assist so I do not break and have to ship it back to the UK, thank you in advance.

Sorry Fraser, I think i may have rebooted recently. Can you help me upgrade again. Sorry