Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

• Administrators

R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd .

help me upgrade plz i dont know how to set the wan ip to my gateways dmz i tried again but dont of it worked if not please direct me some where to help me with this issue plz

What is the gateway model? You can usually find out how to do this by googling your gateway model followed by DMZ. DMZ is usually found in Firewall/Security settings. Then you enable it and input the WAN IP from the Netduma device manager.

• Administrators

no problem, Fraser.

So I don't need to do anything, i'll just see it updated at some point next week?

Make sure that you've put the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous. Once we've checked your router and said you're good to go you then do the upgrade manually.

What is the gateway model? You can usually find out how to do this by googling your gateway model followed by DMZ. DMZ is usually found in Firewall/Security settings. Then you enable it and input the WAN IP from the Netduma device manager.

it is a aris

and i tried creating a wan ip in my netduma and then went to my aris router and enabled dmz and put in thw wan ip from my netduma into my dmz settings

• Administrators

it is a aris

and i tried creating a wan ip in my netduma and then went to my aris router and enabled dmz and put in thw wan ip from my netduma into my dmz settings

You don't need to create anything you should just see WAN IP in device manager under the blue box, then input that into DMZ. If you've done that then shouldn't be an issue when we check the router.

You don't need to create anything you should just see WAN IP in device manager under the blue box, then input that into DMZ. If you've done that then shouldn't be an issue when we check the router.

o ok i did tht simple enough can u plz see if i can upgrade thx for baring with me btw

I am currently running version 1.03.3 and I would like to upgrade.

I have allowed remote access to Netduma Tech support.

Thanks Fraser for getting me access to this page and the quick responses!!!  Looking forward to the upgrade.

:) 

Let me know if I need to do anything else.

Scott

Make sure that you've put the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous. Once we've checked your router and said you're good to go you then do the upgrade manually.

hi Fraser,

I've ticked the remote access in the R1.

The R1 is connected to a BT Openreach modem, but I'm struggling to access it's admin page. I've connected a laptop to it with an ethernet cable but it doesn't dish out any DHCP address. I'm pretty sure UPnP is disabled anyway. Are you able to tell me if you can connect to it or not?

ta

• Administrators

hi Fraser,

I've ticked the remote access in the R1.

The R1 is connected to a BT Openreach modem, but I'm struggling to access it's admin page. I've connected a laptop to it with an ethernet cable but it doesn't dish out any DHCP address. I'm pretty sure UPnP is disabled anyway. Are you able to tell me if you can connect to it or not?

ta

You can't connect to the modem interface? Should be hopefully checking routers tomorrow.

• Administrators

Sorry for the delay guys!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q1esb6qrtgvwdol/Screenshot%202017-02-04%2021.06.43.png?dl=0

Looking to upgrade to latest version of firmware.

Thanks,
Mase412

You're good to go. Please do not reboot your router before upgrading.

Please help me upgrade to latest version. © NetDuma 2014. R1 debug version 1.02.7 running on rb-951g-2hnd Remote support enabled

Thanks!

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

need help upgrading from 1.03.3 please help

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

I am still showing 1.03.3. I thought this would update on its own after Netduma staff did their thing but I guess I was still supposed to go through the update process myself afterward. I am posting again because I found the old reply and I guess I wasn't supposed to reboot the router but unfortunately it has been rebooted so I'm not sure if it needs to be looked at again. Please advise.

Thanks

Hi

i am on version 1.03.04,i ticked remote access.can you please help me to upgrade.

thanks

kind regards Callejunior

Hello there followed a link to upgrade router firmware and was directed here currently on firmware 1.03.3

I posted about a week ago since I'm still on r1 debug version 103.3 and was looking for an update on when I can upgrade mine. Please let me know. Thanks.

i have version 1.03.4 and I would like to upgrade to the newest version thanks 

Hey there. 

I'm currently on 1.03.4 and need an upgrade. I've allowed remote access. Anything else I need to do? 

Thank you in advance.

Thank you

no problem, Fraser.

So I don't need to do anything, i'll just see it updated at some point next week?

PM'd

Thanks Fraser for getting me access to this page and the quick responses!!!  Looking forward to the upgrade.

:) 

Let me know if I need to do anything else.

Scott

When will there be a new upgrade for the netduma

i would like to upgrade my router currently on version 1.03.3 thanks :)

PM'd

R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd .
can i upgrade???