Jump to content

Netduma Fraser

Administrators
  • Posts

    87507
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    1947

Everything posted by Netduma Fraser

  1. No VPN in this one. I'll be making a topic.
  2. Hello everyone, here is the first update of 2024 for the Netduma R3. This update is not available as a 1 click update from the interface, you will need to upgrade manually. Please read carefully: We have tested this firmware but not as much as we would have done normally, reason being is we wanted to get this out to people to try without any further delay SO it is possible you could see issues as with any firmware update but it's looking pretty good so far. This update does not fix every single issue that has been reported, it is possible that issues you may have that aren't covered in the change log have been resolved but if its not been mentioned don't expect it to be fixed. Please do not report issues you already have that haven't been fixed in this firmware, we know what the issues are and they're still being worked on. On the other hand if there is an issue you were having that has been fixed please do let us know as that helps just as much as reporting issues. TL:DR Don't report issues that have already been reported and that haven't been mentioned in the change log Report whether issues mentioned in the change log and issues that haven't been mentioned have been fixed Report any new issues you've encountered after upgrading Changelog: Improvements to stability of upgrade process (memory issue should be fixed) Improved performance during high bandwidth usage Fixed a bug when disabling multiple devices in Adblocker Added ability to select individual server in Ping Heatmap when servers are grouped together Improved reliability of Speed Test Reduced CPU usage of certain services that were causing ping spikes Various frontend styling fixes Firmware removed while we work to fix issues.
  3. Try this: Quit the application/game/client completely Remove device from the Geo-Filter Give PC PlayStation Device Type in the Device Manager (if on PC) Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option Set up the Geo-Filter how you like Wait 2 minutes Boot up application/game/client Then see if it the ping graph appears.
  4. Does routerlogin.net work at all?
  5. Thanks for reporting that, I've not seen that at all. Could you provide step by step instructions on what exactly you did so we can try to reproduce it?
  6. I would do the latter option, as long as the R3 is in the DMZ on your modem that's it for settings on the modem
  7. When you turn the console off is it left in a standby/instant on state or is it fully off?
  8. No there isn't a way to reduce it any further as if you have a ping of 5ms for example and that fluctuates a few ms 10 is the lowest you would want to set it to absorb that fluctuation
  9. What is the model of the modem/router the R3 is connected to and how have you set that to ensure all traffic flows to the R3? E.g. R3 in its DMZ, modem/bridge mode
  10. I don't have specifics in terms of the connector but if you unscrew one you can see which one you use (it could be a male or female connector), depending on the antennae you might want to use with it you may need an adapter.
  11. Hello everyone, I will make a new topic with the firmware when ready so you can download it and try, I won't be sending it to people individually so no need to ask
  12. I will make a new topic for the firmware
  13. It should be fine to change it but let us know otherwise
  14. Based on how many servers you have added it's very likely servers in that same location but that have a different ID
  15. There is only this firmware for 3.0 on the R1
  16. You just need to port forward on the R3 for the PC
  17. There is a new firmware I'll allow people to try tomorrow (provided there are no major issues overnight) and while it doesn't specifically have Geo-Filter changes, there are changes that affect the overall stability and should allow you to have a better experience.
  18. There will be a new firmware tomorrow most likely so may as well wait for that.
  19. I doubt you'll get much higher than that if I'm honest. You've probably seen what I've posted around but just in case: Use a WiFi analyzer to find the least congested channel and change to that Experiment with the widths to see what gives better results Ensure it's in an elevated position - not on a metal surface Ensure there aren't any electrical / wireless devices e.g headphones etc within close proximity ~3 feet if possible Set the antennae to this position _ | | _ The only other option which I could think of would perhaps be to try different router antennae that may boost the speed and range slightly.
  20. Wow that's crazy, that functionality does not exist currently but it has been requested so it may be implemented in the future. Out of interest as I have never seen anyone use it to that extent, the more you've blocked servers, as time has gone on has this resulted in a better experience?
  21. I've chased the team, they're going to try and get this done next week
  22. We haven't pushed the firmware and we won't at the moment, it's being tested, once I'm happy with it I'll let people try it tomorrow.
  23. Yes it will be .40
×
×
  • Create New...