Netduma Admin

Black Ops 4 Support

1 minute ago, pollutionblues said:

If you want to force a server in a specific location you need to have: filtering mode enabled, strict mode enabled, ping assist set to 0 and fast search disabled. Restart the game after making any changes then search.

I tried that. However, it is not finding any game for me

24 minutes ago, pollutionblues said:

If you want to force a server in a specific location you need to have: filtering mode enabled, strict mode enabled, ping assist set to 0 and fast search disabled. Restart the game after making any changes then search.

This.

If you get stuck at bootup though, and the game won't even load, check the Geo-Filter map. There might be an authentication server you need to Allow. Click on it and Allow it (guide here on how to allow): http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000089132-how-to-use-allow-and-deny-on-dumaos

If you're able to get into the game and search, then make sure your settings are as Pollution Blues said above.

3 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

This.

If you get stuck at bootup though, and the game won't even load, check the Geo-Filter map. There might be an authentication server you need to Allow. Click on it and Allow it (guide here on how to allow): http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000089132-how-to-use-allow-and-deny-on-dumaos

If you're able to get into the game and search, then make sure your settings are as Pollution Blues said above.

Tried that, did not work also. 

On 1/7/2019 at 6:46 PM, almajedhs said:

Tried that, did not work also. 

I should think because of your distance they might not allow you to connect due to being over their ping limit. However, if it was to work you would need to hard turn off the console first, have all the settings done and ready to go. Wait 2 minutes, use a timer if necessary. This will ensure any active console connections have been terminated. Only then turn on the console and game, if you still can't force any games in that region then likely because of a ping limit they have.

On 1/8/2019 at 2:00 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

I should think because of your distance they might not allow you to connect due to being over their ping limit. However, if it was to work you would need to hard turn off the console first, have all the settings done and ready to go. Wait 2 minutes, use a timer if necessary. This will ensure any active console connections have been terminated. Only then turn on the console and game, if you still can't force any games in that region then likely because of a ping limit they have.

When I play with my friends, who are in Saudi arabia, I could play with them. My ping when I play with them is between 200-300.

I tried your way by having all the settings ready and then turning off the console, waiting for > 2 minutes, but did not work. Still taking so long in searching and not finding any player.