Black Ops 4 Support

Netduma Admin

21 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Tried this but can't get my head around some of the instructions.

I set up a static ip on my xbox and decided to forward it on the router but I am getting bogged down because the router is looking for incoming and outgoing tcp and udp ports. I know which ports have to be forwarded, but I have no idea about incoming and outgoing ports.? any site I visit has a list of ports, but nothing about incoming and outgoing as requested by the router.

32 minutes ago, tallus said:

Tried this but can't get my head around some of the instructions.

I set up a static ip on my xbox and decided to forward it on the router but I am getting bogged down because the router is looking for incoming and outgoing tcp and udp ports. I know which ports have to be forwarded, but I have no idea about incoming and outgoing ports.? any site I visit has a list of ports, but nothing about incoming and outgoing as requested by the router.

Ok scratch that! restarted my isp router and the problem sorted itself out!

40 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

As you restarted your ISP router then I think that is the crux of the issue, is it in router mode? If so do you have the router in its DMZ? 

Hi again, are you saying that my isp router should be in dmz mode ? This is not something that I have done. .. Ok thanks again for the support, back to the drawing board. 

Does the isp router have to be bound to a specific ip address, or will 192.168.0.1 suffice?

Thanks in advance for the patience and help.

• Administrators

That's fine then, modem mode is optimal actually. What settings do you have enabled for NAT? UPnP or Port Forwarding?

Does the Xbox settings say moderate or are you going off game? 

Also disable the Geo-Filter as it may be causing a misreading.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That's fine then, modem mode is optimal actually. What settings do you have enabled for NAT? UPnP or Port Forwarding?

Does the Xbox settings say moderate or are you going off game? 

Also disable the Geo-Filter as it may be causing a misreading.

The Nat identifies as fine before I load up Black Ops 4.

UPnP is enabled on the Netduma, and dynamic IP. 

I went back to the old firmware last night. Had a solid 3+ hours of good games. The id of the server off of Africa is ID: 182bbb86c8b7f6fb which I imagine is the same one circled above.

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, pie said:

I went back to the old firmware last night. Had a solid 3+ hours of good games. The id of the server off of Africa is ID: 182bbb86c8b7f6fb which I imagine is the same one circled above.

It does appear to be a server, was it the host of the game?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am quite new in this forum and would like to ask few questions (im on ps4 for playing bo4).

I just moved out from france and currently rrsiding in south korea & just bought netduma r1. My question are:

1. I have set geo filter with filtering mode, range 2200 km, strict mode, ping assist 30. I know my nearest server would be japan. But it is rarely i get a server with ping 30-50. Most of the time i still get host with ping >100!! But i know im still playing within the radius. How netduma can be set up to assure low ping? 

2. My NAT is open since i open upnp & portforwarding. 

I really want to enjoy again as i did in france. Always lower ping even without netduma

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Marzhooc said:

Hi, I am quite new in this forum and would like to ask few questions (im on ps4 for playing bo4).

I just moved out from france and currently rrsiding in south korea & just bought netduma r1. My question are:

1. I have set geo filter with filtering mode, range 2200 km, strict mode, ping assist 30. I know my nearest server would be japan. But it is rarely i get a server with ping 30-50. Most of the time i still get host with ping >100!! But i know im still playing within the radius. How netduma can be set up to assure low ping? 

2. My NAT is open since i open upnp & portforwarding. 

I really want to enjoy again as i did in france. Always lower ping even without netduma

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Could you provide a screenshot of the Geo-Filter when this happens please including the ping panel for that server.

1 hour ago, Marzhooc said:

Ok will do whenever i am playing cod. I use as well auto ping in my set up. 

Here we go. 4 times playing. Only 1 host with <30. The rest are over 100. Could you tell me what went wrong and what should i do. Seems like dedicated hosts are over 100. Peer is ok. Please advise what should i do with netduma set up. 

Screenshot_20190727-224306.png

Screenshot_20190727-234623.png

Screenshot_20190727-224247.png

• Administrators

Could you do a screenshot on the PC with the map zoomed out please? That will give us a better idea. Looks like those servers may be mislocated so you can fill out the form here and we can move them: 

Meanwhile you can block those servers by giving them a name and clicking deny and you shouldn't get them again.

32 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Could you do a screenshot on the PC with the map zoomed out please? That will give us a better idea. Looks like those servers may be mislocated so you can fill out the form here and we can move them: 

Meanwhile you can block those servers by giving them a name and clicking deny and you shouldn't get them again.

I set my geo server in south korea. I think thr nearest server is japan and 2nd nearest is singapore. So what do i need to do now?

Screenshot_20190728-011032.png

• Administrators

Do you have a PC to screenshot on when it is happening as doing from a phone you can't see everything. If you block those higher ping servers you should then be left with the low ping ones that you can get with your radius. You can also use ping assist to block games above a certain ping so perhaps try with 40ms.