Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Netduma hardware with the new DumaOS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

titofuenla

titofuenla

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Local time: 10:02 PM
  • Locationspain!!

Mhh funny to re-read this thread in regards to the current R1 situation...

you in your line, without contributing anything and without being able to maintain a conversation as an adult without throwing stones... How sad it must be the lives of some ...

seriously, look at it

It does not rain eternally ;) 

ChriscomIT

ChriscomIT

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationGermany

you in your line, without contributing anything and without being able to maintain a conversation as an adult without throwing stones... How sad it must be the lives of some ...

seriously, look at it

Yeah, same goes for you. Love you too! BTW what are you contribute other than down talk me and making things up? All is said in this topic nothing to contribute instead of acknowledging that the issues mentioned are real right now. I could add a ton more of proofs and other arguments and technical details why the issues mentioned here are a matter of fact and indeed the fact why DumaOS for R1 is indefinitely delayed if ever released at all but it will be deleted in seconds and I get banned as well. Educate urself dude. Thanks for the nice conversation my life is nowhere sad instead its super and I am very happy thanks for worrying and asking!

ps.: do u might have some more life-saving karma phrases?

titofuenla

titofuenla

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Locationspain!!

Yeah, same goes for you. Love you too! BTW what are you contribute other than down talk me and making things up? All is said in this topic nothing to contribute instead of acknowledging that the issues mentioned are real right now. I could add a ton more of proofs and other arguments and technical details why the issues mentioned here are a matter of fact and indeed the fact why DumaOS for R1 is indefinitely delayed if ever released at all but it will be deleted in seconds and I get banned as well. Educate urself dude. Thanks for the nice conversation my life is nowhere sad instead its super and I am very happy thanks for worrying and asking!

ps.: do u might have some more life-saving karma phrases?

as troll you have no price...

I do not contribute? review all the topics that I have written and see if I contribute or not, not like you who only knows how to touch the balls and do the troll.

Since the announcement of the delay of Duma, you have only dedicated to discredit the Duma team and pour shit in his image, the pity is that they do not forbid it once and for all and it stops bothering you.

and yes, you must be very happy, that's what the trolls have, that when trolls are happy, but that does not make your life better instead of shit and sad.

It does not rain eternally ;) 

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 2,766 posts
  • Local time: 09:02 PM

I'm going to lock this thread as it's turned into an argument and is over a year old. Please refrain from insulting each other on the forum - if we believe other forum members are being harmed by it this could result in a suspension or ban from the forum.

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users