netduma lags alot

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you play on 360 games?

Games I wished were good at the time now are, fantastic times.

This router has changed me life I don't understand when it doesn't for a chosen few.

I would do a 1 on 1 using team viewer to look at your settings one time because I just can not except what I see yet others do not , I can not fathom it, it has to be user error.

Usually have a game mode setting on the Samsung,as ghosts was released I was still playing on a 40" LED Samung and found it awful then I found the game mode under settings on the tv,would recommend finding it as anything to make ur experience better should be done for gaming,it helped me for sure,if the tv is ur only option right now find game mode but I'd 100% recommend a gaming monitor

Usually have a game mode setting on the Samsung,as ghosts was released I was still playing on a 40" LED Samung and found it awful then I found the game mode under settings on the tv,would recommend finding it as anything to make ur experience better should be done for gaming,it helped me for sure,if the tv is ur only option right now find game mode but I'd 100% recommend a gaming monitor

Yeah games modes are good but they do not turn off all post processing you still have to go through them all and make sure every last one is off.

Well comcast sent me yet another router and said this is the one that needs to be installed. Well now I have no internet access and guess what they are blaming? Yep the router. Lord give me strength!

• Administrators

Well comcast sent me yet another router and said this is the one that needs to be installed. Well now I have no internet access and guess what they are blaming? Yep the router. Lord give me strength!

Do you have internet access with duma unplugged?

Archived