netduma lags alot

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some reason after the update today on PS4,I don't even get a dedi to pop up on my GF.It's been all P2P games since late morning.

And i'd say it has a lot to do with the game you're playing,if it's AW.

Also nobody can guarantee anything but I would guess that BO3 will run better than AW as every older title seems to run pretty smooth with the duma.

Only time will tell,but I hope it plays smooth just as much as you do.I guess we'll find out mid November,I say that as we all know the first 10 days to 2 weeks of any launch is rough as hell.

After that the dev's are done messing with stuff for a few weeks and we'll find out how good it runs.

Yup bags same thing for me since the update today on PS4,not one dedi all P2P.I was wondering if they shut them off for awhile but something is going on.

We'll just hope they're making them better for us,yah probably not but it's wishful thinking.

Why can't I find a p2p? This is just very odd. Last night , like always if I dont include Seattle in my Geo filter , I don't play. I seem to be tied to that bastard! Uhg. Yep this game hates me.

I though you were finding P2P games last night,that's why I posted it.

And AW hates everyone bro,just hate it back...it works for me... ;)

Yep just tried, if I don't include Seattle I don't get a game.

Damn that's crazy,JD gets the same server and I think the same issue.Did you check with him about what he does to avoid "the black hole" ?

And when I said JD,I was referring to Dillinger

He gave me some ideas yes. Oddly enough I just played via wifi on the blackhole for like an hr. As an experiment! Well it played fucking great! Will I get introuble for that? Have to try this again tonight. Wifi raises my ping I think just enough to not be lag comped to death. Played with mostly people east of the Mississippi river which is odd again to be on that server so far away.if this continues Imma have to drive to a mountain!!!

He gave me some ideas yes. Oddly enough I just played via wifi on the blackhole for like an hr. As an experiment! Well it played fucking great! Will I get introuble for that? Have to try this again tonight. Wifi raises my ping I think just enough to not be lag comped to death. Played with mostly people east of the Mississippi river which is odd again to be on that server so far away.if this continues Imma have to drive to a mountain!!!

On the black hole, what's that mean? :)

I was still getting Dedi's. Had one in PA, OH, and WA. The seattle one is in PA with 200ms lag spikes. OH was straight around 30ms.

PA was 20-35ms. PA and OH were a lag comp fest. WA was just pure lag.

The P2P games i had were just as bad as the Dedi's. I was a five bar playing against 1-2 bars. Those were immediately blocked. 

Archived