Peace from the Middle East !

iBraHiMSiTo

Hello everyone! 

So I just ordered my Netduma R1 ^_^ & super excited to get it !

I live in Saudi Arabia/Riyadh, but moved to Canada/Toronto temporarily for 6 months & going back to Saudi next month. I'm so glad I found this device :D as I was losing hope & actually quit online gaming because of the unbearable lag that I was getting when playing FIFA 15 & Black Ops 2 on the Xbox One. I'm a veteran online gamer since the days of Call of duty 2 & was ranked 34 on COD 4 at one time. So the thought of just reducing lag or even maybe getting rid of it completely & enjoy online gaming once again as I used to before, just makes me happy. I hope this thing works because honestly, this is my last hope for online gaming. At least in Saudi.

Online gaming.. Here I come ! :angry:

Hello everyone! 

So I just ordered my Netduma R1 ^_^ & super excited to get it !

I live in Saudi Arabia/Riyadh, but moved to Canada/Toronto temporarily for 6 months & going back to Saudi next month. I'm so glad I found this device :D as I was losing hope & actually quit online gaming because of the unbearable lag that I was getting when playing FIFA 15 & Black Ops 2 on the Xbox One. I'm a veteran online gamer since the days of Call of duty 2 & was ranked 34 on COD 4 at one time. So the thought of just reducing lag or even maybe getting rid of it completely & enjoy online gaming once again as I used to before, just makes me happy. I hope this thing works because honestly, this is my last hope for online gaming. At least in Saudi.

Online gaming.. Here I come ! :angry:

I have owned my Netduma R1 router since December 2014, I'd never use anything else, unless they release the R2 :)

Cool, welcome aboard!  My ex is currently studying at KAUST in Saudi Arabia.  She's from Toronto so I got to visit that place and enjoyed my stay there.  Were you trying to find a job and immigrate there or just staying for vacation?  It's much tougher than I thought to become a permanent residence there and I'm a US citizen.

• Administrators

Welcome to the forum mate, we've got quite a few users in Saudi at the moment so I'm confident you'll have a good time. Please let us know and may I ask how you heard about us? 

Archived