Favourite comedian?

Netduma Iain

• Administrators

I'm an absolute huge fan of comedy, thought I'd start a thread on it. So who is your favourite comedian of all time?

I'd have to say the late Patrice Oneal is my favourite. But very very shortly followed by the national treasure Colin Quinn. Finally have to give a shout out to Norm Macdonald 

I'm an absolute huge fan of comedy, thought I'd start a thread on it. So who is your favourite comedian of all time?

I'd have to say the late Patrice Oneal is my favourite. But very very shortly followed by the national treasure Colin Quinn. Finally have to give a shout out to Norm Macdonald

george carlin... even got to see him live before he died.

george carlin... even got to see him live before he died.

Rodney Carrington

Sorry, but I have not heard of any of those, my favourite would have to be

Billy Connolly as the top by a good margin, I have seen him live several times, next would be Micheal McIntyre, and thirdly Spike Milligan

I was A Monty Pythons fanatic and love tha anarchic type of humour

Sorry, but I have not heard of any of those, my favourite would have to be

Billy Connolly as the top by a good margin, I have seen him live several times, next would be Micheal McIntyre, and thirdly Spike Milligan

I was A Monty Pythons fanatic and love tha anarchic type of humour

richard pryor?

• Administrators

yes I've got a few to catch up on now myself.

Carlin & Pryor I think are known as top 2 amongst comedians well American ones anyway. 

Ron White,got to hang out with him when he was here.We took him the strip club and Island fest.He talked about it in his stand up routine when he came back to town the following year.If any of you have ever seen his stand up where he talks about "coupons"  at the beer tent,that was at the State Theater in my town.

He had us laughing all night and we got him plastered,classic night on the town

Bill Bailey, funny man, I used to works as a roady and local crew got paid for 8 hours work, 5 in 3 out, It never took that long not even for Status Quo with two trucks of empty speakers to stack.

Bill turned up with a Mercedes Sprinter Van, lol. 30 minutes in and set up sound and lights, 15 minutes out with nothing broken, lol

And a top show.

Archived