My settings for Good Hit detection MW3 <R3 Router

1 minute ago, kryptik66 said:

Just tried your Congestion 50/50, Bandwidth Reservation 10U/10D settings satinghostrider, they seem to have worked really well for me tonight. I'll keep it like this for now to test it, thanks. 

Glad it's working for you too as it has for me so far. Game on friend! 

9 hours ago, satinghostrider said:

Glad it's working for you too as it has for me so far. Game on friend! 

Did you leave Congestion Control set to always on or is that just for the bufferbloat test? I know how it's supposed to work on auto but I left mine on always on yesterday, not sure if it contributed to the more consistent games

1 minute ago, kryptik66 said:

Did you leave Congestion Control set to always on or is that just for the bufferbloat test? I know how it's supposed to work on auto but I left mine on always on yesterday, not sure if it contributed to the more consistent games

I leave mine for always on since I've had no issues since Day 1 and games have been consistent. I mean you could set it to auto it will adjust once it detects gaming packets but I feel I have enough bandwidth for daily use. If there is a big game update, I'll switch it to auto and let it take advantage of the faster speeds but I hardly do that unless there is a new season update. 

Hope this helps. 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Rickey said:

@TrayDaywats yo setting for cod 

Pretty much what's been provided in the guide.

Now, what also helps, is using the geo-filter. Everyone will be a little different.
Some will have better games playing on local, or close servers.
While others may have a better chance in playing on servers a little further away.
Our ISP's routing to the servers all differ.
So, using the geo-filter and isolating servers that give a better experience per user.