SPAMMERS after hours!

Trolling_Farm

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Netduma Staff

They are probably spam bots.

Humans get them past the captcha, but then the bot goes to work...

There needs to be a restriction of how many post can be made, then they need to make lots more accounts to generate the amount of spam they currently can.

Basically we just need more moderators from the US and Asia to go on a lookout at different hours thanks to our different time frames.

Man, last night was like a spam train rolling through.  I would have reported about 30 threads, but I was out & about, on my phone, and for the life of me I couldn't find the report a post feature.   :unsure:

• Netduma Staff

It always happens at midnight EST. I am ready to help man the forums after hours. Put someone who is always on and willing to always check. 

Who puts in more "Reports" then me?

Mods have already been chosen: http://forum.netduma.com/topic/6735-new-mod-squad/

It always happens at midnight EST. I am ready to help man the forums after hours. Put someone who is always on and willing to always check. 

Who puts in more "Reports" then me?

Didn't you get the memo?  The Avengers have been assembled my friend :)

Didn't you get the memo?  The Avengers have been assembled my friend :)

Well I hope you do your job then, if not I will be sure to let you know that your slacking. Last night again plenty of spammers, where were you?

Just an FYI i got the memo and I got my reports in on the SPAMMERS last night, again I would of been first one the scene. You should call me 1-800-STO-pYou

Well I hope you do your job then, if not I will be sure to let you know that your slacking. Last night again plenty of spammers, where were you?

Just an FYI i got the memo and I got my reports in on the SPAMMERS last night, again I would of been first one the scene. You should call me 1-800-STO-pYou

:) i got them around 4am, they weren't there at 12 EST... must be 3AM EST or 12 PST.

• Netduma Staff

So far they've done an awesome job! Since they were promoted, I've not had to delete any spam in the morning - they've got rid of it and banned the spammer within an ~hour of it being posted. Thats good, right?

This Trolling Farm guy sounds exactly like the kind of guy you don't want to give any power to.

Once I bought my duma, I got all the power needed! What kind of power is helping out the forums and blocking Spam? Please respectfully fill me in.

Also the forums are being filled again with spam :)

You can ban people and delete posts when you're moderator which could be considered a position of power.

Looks like you missed my point CROSSY... & my sarcasm. I clearly said helping out the forums and blocking Spam. Yeah give that guy moderator privileges, because he didn't know you could delete posts or ban people. NEWS TO ME!

Archived