Problem geofiltri Destiny 2

Axel

1 hour ago, iz_prof said:

Hello @Netduma Admin, I acquired my netduma R2, 3 weeks ago. I have been following the posts about the geofilter in Destiny 2. I have a question and a question. The placement: Some people on the xbox, are managing to use the geofiler, did not want to talk about how. My question: Do you believe you launch an att this week? Sorry for English. Greetings BRasileira

Welcome to the forum!

We're hoping to release an update this week but it's very difficult to work around. We are making promising progress, but do not have the finished result just yet. We'll keep you posted!

On 4/21/2021 at 9:10 AM, Netduma Liam said:

Welcome to the forum!

We're hoping to release an update this week but it's very difficult to work around. We are making promising progress, but do not have the finished result just yet. We'll keep you posted!

Hi,

Hi,

I was just checking in to see if there were any updates  
Thank you

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, Grarrg said:

Hi,

Hi,

I was just checking in to see if there were any updates  
Thank you

Not yet but we are making progress, we'll be sure to let people now when we have something to share

12 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Es poco probable que sea esta semana, pero estamos haciendo todo lo posible para publicarlo lo antes posible.

With this update you will be able to use the geofilter in destiny 2

19 hours ago, APE-SLIDE said:

whoever needs help with the new method for matchmaking in destiny  2 msg me and ill help u and show u :)))
edit: i can help u on psn only

Help me out I’m on ps4 I have a xr500 and was running lobbies until this happened 

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Nothing yet, we'll put one out as soon as we're confident it will allow you to at least filter servers

I know you guys are working hard but I think a lot of the people are asking for something you can't do anymore.  Seems like they want to be able to filter off IPs and not servers.  Please don't get me wrong; I'll take the server option too but I know it will not be like it was before.

4 minutes ago, ghorman said:

I know you guys are working hard but I think a lot of the people are asking for something you can't do anymore.  Seems like they want to be able to filter off IPs and not servers.  Please don't get me wrong; I'll take the server option too but I know it will not be like it was before.

yup the server option would suit me perfect😉

• Administrators
1 hour ago, ghorman said:

Yeah it's unlikely you'll be able to match solo/against friends

Yes I could care less about solo/against friends, I just want to filter servers :) 

May I ask where you guys are doing tests on? Are you testing in comp, quickplay, or different game modes?

14 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

We've pushed a cloud update that should hopefully mean you're able to filter by servers, just flush your cloud in Geo-filter and give it a go!

We tested this on Crucible and Strikes pre-dominantly.

Thank you for the update.  Looking forward to it.

47 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

We've pushed a cloud update that should hopefully mean you're able to filter by servers, just flush your cloud in Geo-filter and give it a go!

So we just pick a geo filter region and it should only load players from that server area?  How to you flush the cloud?

49 minutes ago, Dumaguy1 said:

So we just pick a geo filter region and it should only load players from that server area?  How to you flush the cloud?

You should now be able to choose which server you connect to, though DumaOS has no control over with other players also connect to that server.

2 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

NICE 😁

22 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Click the :menu icon on the Geo-Filter Map and click resync cloud

Are they also changed in ping heat map?

Many thanks.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Should be the same on heatmap, showing most of the servers currently

If bungie ever adds more servers will they automatically be applied in geo-filtering?