Problem geofiltri Destiny 2

Axel

14 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

We've pushed a cloud update that should hopefully mean you're able to filter by servers, just flush your cloud in Geo-filter and give it a go!

We tested this on Crucible and Strikes pre-dominantly.

Mirabile dictu! How do I go about doing this on R1? I have the old firmware (v1.x), do I need to flash the new v2 firmware?

• Administrators
7 hours ago, OzQuant said:

Mirabile dictu! How do I go about doing this on R1? I have the old firmware (v1.x), do I need to flash the new v2 firmware?

No you don't need to upgrade, it is a cloud update so it should have updated automatically by now but if you resave the cloud in Settings > Miscellaneous you'll definitely have it

6 hours ago, Chopman said:

Will flushing cloud mess up beta update?

No it won't, you are safe to do so

On 5/8/2021 at 7:14 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

No you don't need to upgrade, it is a cloud update so it should have updated automatically by now but if you resave the cloud in Settings > Miscellaneous you'll definitely have it

No it won't, you are safe to do so

@Netduma Fraser will this work on duma os 3? I remember back a few months ago geo filtering was not working for me on os 3 so I had to down grade. 

• Administrators
On 5/10/2021 at 11:36 AM, Jayco93 said:

@Netduma Fraser will this work on duma os 3? I remember back a few months ago geo filtering was not working for me on os 3 so I had to down grade. 

Yes it will, we have pushed another cloud update so you can flush/re-sync the cloud and you should be able to filter servers

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Yes it will, we have pushed another cloud update so you can flush/re-sync the cloud and you should be able to filter servers

Thank you. About 2 months ago the 3.0 didn’t work with geo filter.