NEW R1 FIRMWARE: 3.0.207

Netduma Liam

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, raf1212 said:

I'm sorry but I will not check, because today r1 has gone crazy, it started with breaking the connection on the sony tv, and then terrible lags on ps 5 and the need to restart, after restart the interface does not load with error, the application does not load, and nothing can be done to do with it,

Unplug the router for 10 minutes, plug it in, wait 2 minutes and then see if you are able to access it. Did you factory reset after uploading to that beta firmware?

13 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Unplug the router for 10 minutes, plug it in, wait 2 minutes and then see if you are able to access it. Did you factory reset after uploading to that beta firmware?

good disconnecting for 10 minutes helped so I always do a factory reset after installation

16 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

OK cool, all good so far?

another qos error crashes by itself, with the message all qos options are disabled,I noticed that xr500 has the same problems

57 minutes ago, raf1212 said:

another qos error crashes by itself, with the message all qos options are disabled,I noticed that xr500 has the same problems

What does the message read? Are there any entries in the logs in System Information around the time you receive the error? If so, could you please provide the log so we can look into it?

• Administrators
On 6/7/2021 at 12:12 AM, Swgohlegend said:

Okay I put my Duma on the original OS for the time being 

Please upgrade back to the latest DumaOS you can, setup remote support, DMZ all that stuff to ensure you're accessible then post back here on your connection within the next 1h30mins and the dev should be able to take a look

On 6/9/2021 at 2:29 PM, Netduma Liam said:

What does the message read? Are there any entries in the logs in System Information around the time you receive the error? If so, could you please provide the log so we can look into it?

log-1623348306354 qos off.txttoday it happened again you have logs

On 6/9/2021 at 7:19 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Please upgrade back to the latest DumaOS you can, setup remote support, DMZ all that stuff to ensure you're accessible then post back here on your connection within the next 1h30mins and the dev should be able to take a look

go for it!

22 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

There doesn't appear to be anything relating to the disconnect there, did you take it at the time?

I did not play, random shutdowns, and it's strange that there is nothing in the logs, I downloaded them immediately after turning off qos

On 6/11/2021 at 7:23 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

When you get an issue again can you check if the router is really hot on the underside please?

it is warm and it smells like you are about to burn

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, raf1212 said:

it is warm and it smells like you are about to burn

Okay try and get it on a better service if possible where it's less likely to overheat and has better airflow. If possible position it where a fan can blow air that way

• Administrators
38 minutes ago, II N3MES1S II said:

I reset my router and after all that it was worse than it was without the reset but this update should fix the issues.

I was on 3.0.171 will update and report.

Keep us posted!

Hi, I received an error while I was on the GeoFilter page. The text of the error was:

RPC error 'ERROR_UNKNOWN': Unterminated JSON encoded object found at position in [] -> stack traceback: ?: in function <?:73> [C]: in function 'assert' ?: in function 'decode' ?: in function <?:119> ?: in function <?:382> [C]: in function 'xpcall' ?: in function 'try' ?: in function <?:346> [C]: in function 'run' ?: in function <?:405> [C]: in function 'xpcall' ?: in function 'try' ?: in function <?:263> (tail call): ? ?: in function <?:30> [C]: in function 'xpcall' ?: in main chunk [C]: ?

I can upload a screenshot if required. I believe the log also showed the same error.

I could access other pages of the router fine and it looked like everything else was fine, except that every time I went back to the GeoFilter page, that error will pop up. As soon as I pressed OK to close the error popup, it will show up again. In the end, I had to reboot the router.

7 hours ago, OzQuant said:

Hi, I received an error while I was on the GeoFilter page. The text of the error was:

I can upload a screenshot if required. I believe the log also showed the same error.

I could access other pages of the router fine and it looked like everything else was fine, except that every time I went back to the GeoFilter page, that error will pop up. As soon as I pressed OK to close the error popup, it will show up again. In the end, I had to reboot the router.

Thanks for reporting this, has the error re-occured since rebooting? It's likely a tiny error and DumaOS just got caught up on itself, it shouldn't happen again but if it does please do get back to us! :) 

20 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Thanks for reporting this, has the error re-occured since rebooting? It's likely a tiny error and DumaOS just got caught up on itself, it shouldn't happen again but if it does please do get back to us! :) 

No, the error did not return after I rebooted. And the router has been very stable for a very long time before that error popped up.