NEW R1 FIRMWARE: 3.0.207

Netduma Liam

It’s good to check the forums every now and then and i never knew that this has to be the new beta version of the DumaOS i will install it later and check it’s functions.

thanks.

4 hours ago, T-sun said:

I know i have posted this topic we have WPA and WPA 2 but how about adding this much secured network mode for a WPA 3 sorry for posting this again here.

No problem at all! I've made the team aware from your suggestion in the other thread so we'll look into that!

15 hours ago, Swgohlegend said:

Eta with this situation?

We have everything we need from you now thanks, we're just waiting on an additional step required internally for us to access your R1. Once this is done we'll let you know what we've found or if we need anything else!

• Administrators
19 hours ago, Swgohlegend said:

Eta with this situation?

The dev has asked to double check remote support is ticked and the R1 is in the DMZ of your modem if applicable and no port forwarding rules on the R1 itself. Let us know and then we should be able to access.

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The dev has asked to double check remote support is ticked and the R1 is in the DMZ of your modem if applicable and no port forwarding rules on the R1 itself. Let us know and then we should be able to access

• Administrators
On 5/25/2021 at 5:21 PM, Swgohlegend said:

All ready

For some reason we're still unable to access you. What is the modem/router the R1 is connected to? Does it have a firewall you can disable?

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

For some reason we're still unable to access you. What is the modem/router the R1 is connected to? Does it have a firewall you can disable?

I have the netduma hook up to moca to my isp. The firewall is disabled on my isp router / modem 

Hi! Thank you for allowing me to use the beta.

Is this the right place for feedback/questions?

v3 is super fancy compared to the v1 I was using just a day prior!

Is there a way to 'lock the zoom level' of the world map in the GeoFilter page? I use my laptop to manage the R1 and have no mouse. When I use the touchpad to scroll down the GeoFilter page, it will zoom the map, rather than scroll down. I have to use the scroll bar at the right of the page if I want to scroll down.

Is there a way to see all the pings for hosts and peer like it was possible with v1? There was a bar chart showing all the pings for the peers and I found that to be the most used feature for me.

Is there a specific profile/setting for Destiny 2 on Xbox One? I believe there was a built in profile (?) for Destiny 2 on v1 as well as cloud settings.

Thank you.

No problem @OzQuant, thanks for feeding back!

I know what you mean with the scrolling in Geo-filter, we're working to optimise that!

Where is this bar chart you're referring to, in Geo-filter? You should see the current network statistics of the peer/server you're connected to in Geo-filter.

You can use the Destiny(PC) feature for Xbox, though it's probably much easier to just select 'Choose manually' and let is identify the game traffic itself!

On 5/27/2021 at 8:12 PM, Netduma Liam said:

No problem @OzQuant, thanks for feeding back!

I know what you mean with the scrolling in Geo-filter, we're working to optimise that!

Where is this bar chart you're referring to, in Geo-filter? You should see the current network statistics of the peer/server you're connected to in Geo-filter.

You can use the Destiny(PC) feature for Xbox, though it's probably much easier to just select 'Choose manually' and let is identify the game traffic itself!

Hi, the bar chart I'm referring to is the Peer Pings as seen from this screenshot:

https://imgur.com/ar78uz5

I understand that for Destiny 2, it will only show pings to the SDR server/node, but I still found it useful to see all the pings for a particular match.

What do you mean by "select Choose manually"? Is that when I don't pick a profile whatsoever? I couldn't find a 'manual' profile.

Also, the GeoFiltering for v3 has been working flawlessly for me for Destiny 2 for XBox One. It was kinda broken on v1, but v3 has been working great. I don't know what the difference is, perhaps my R1 just needed a good ol' factory reset?

Thank you.

23 hours ago, OzQuant said:

Hi, the bar chart I'm referring to is the Peer Pings as seen from this screenshot:

https://imgur.com/ar78uz5

I understand that for Destiny 2, it will only show pings to the SDR server/node, but I still found it useful to see all the pings for a particular match.

What do you mean by "select Choose manually"? Is that when I don't pick a profile whatsoever? I couldn't find a 'manual' profile.

Also, the GeoFiltering for v3 has been working flawlessly for me for Destiny 2 for XBox One. It was kinda broken on v1, but v3 has been working great. I don't know what the difference is, perhaps my R1 just needed a good ol' factory reset?

Thank you.

Ah I see - thanks. Unforuantely, that feature is no longer implemented in DumaOS as not many games use peer-to-peer matchmaking anymore.

The 'Choose manually' option essentially lets DumaOS work out what game you're playing so you don't need to change the profile everytime you switch games. You should see it as another option when you're prompted to select which game you're playing.

On 5/26/2021 at 4:02 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you able to access it?

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, Swgohlegend said:

Are you able to access it?

I'll have to find out when abouts the dev will be available and then see if you can post then when connected to your broadband so he can try and access straight away as I think part of the problem is trying to connect too late

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I'll have to find out when abouts the dev will be available and then see if you can post then when connected to your broadband so he can try and access straight away as I think part of the problem is trying to connect too late

Okay I put my Duma on the original OS for the time being 

hello yesterday I returned to R1, my xr 500 stopped working well even the beta version did not help me anymore, I installed the 207 version and everything seems to work, I just need help with the call of duty and chats, there is a problem with the connection, party or turns and it works or it crashes, and the cod is a problem with the connection, and if the connection is albio strict or moderate, r1 is in dmz my isp,

21 minutes ago, raf1212 said:

hello yesterday I returned to R1, my xr 500 stopped working well even the beta version did not help me anymore, I installed the 207 version and everything seems to work, I just need help with the call of duty and chats, there is a problem with the connection, party or turns and it works or it crashes, and the cod is a problem with the connection, and if the connection is albio strict or moderate, r1 is in dmz my isp,

OK so to be clear you're having trouble with your NAT type in-game?

If you disable filtering mode in Geo-filter temporarily and search for a game, do you still have the same issues?

Have you reserved the IP for the R1 in the modem's settings? If not, it's possible this will have changed so it's worth checking what the WAN IP is listed as in DumaOS System information, then compare it against the IP that's in the modem's DMZ.

7 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

OK so to be clear you're having trouble with your NAT type in-game?

If you disable filtering mode in Geo-filter temporarily and search for a game, do you still have the same issues?

Have you reserved the IP for the R1 in the modem's settings? If not, it's possible this will have changed so it's worth checking what the WAN IP is listed as in DumaOS System information, then compare it against the IP that's in the modem's DMZ.

everything is well set in ip and dmz, I have been playing with this software for several years, today I will check if there are problems with party and nat, if I turn off the geo-filter

15 hours ago, raf1212 said:

everything is well set in ip and dmz, I have been playing with this software for several years, today I will check if there are problems with party and nat, if I turn off the geo-filter

OK sure, let me know how you get on.

16 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

OK sure, let me know how you get on.

Hello, I checked and with the geo-filter turned off, he has open nat and no problem with the event, but another problem got me, the processor starts working at one hundred percent, and the question is whether it is normal with auto-overload always gives the same result: downloading 100 and sending 99,

2 hours ago, raf1212 said:

Hello, I checked and with the geo-filter turned off, he has open nat and no problem with the event, but another problem got me, the processor starts working at one hundred percent, and the question is whether it is normal with auto-overload always gives the same result: downloading 100 and sending 99,

OK sure, so with Geo-filter enabled, lookout for a blocked server/peer icon to appear when you connect to a game and then manually allow it, that should resolve the issue.

When exactly does the CPU usage increase? Is this while you're gaming or during some other usage such as downloading something?

7 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

OK sure, so with Geo-filter enabled, lookout for a blocked server/peer icon to appear when you connect to a game and then manually allow it, that should resolve the issue.

When exactly does the CPU usage increase? Is this while you're gaming or during some other usage such as downloading something?

I'm sorry but I will not check, because today r1 has gone crazy, it started with breaking the connection on the sony tv, and then terrible lags on ps 5 and the need to restart, after restart the interface does not load with error, the application does not load, and nothing can be done to do with it,