NEW R1 FIRMWARE: 3.0.207

Netduma Liam

For the first time i have A+ in ping test under load...so something "good" has be done with QOS because my speeds are to low ...15Mbps for download and only 1Mbps for upload so it works pretty well.

pmMfLls.png

Also i make auto set up with advance settings....set anti spike at 15ms...minimum download 30% and minimum upload at 50%.

I found one issue...i post it in the other thread.

• Administrators
16 hours ago, Nunzio said:

I did it always give me 100% after second test

Try doing a download or stream on your device, then run Auto Setup, does it give you anything different?

11 hours ago, Swgohlegend said:

Im getting error message

Reboot from the interface and then try to update as soon as you can. If that doesn't work then factory reset and try to factory reset asap.

11 hours ago, DAKOTADOCKALL said:

Everyone at Netduma Thank you this update really fixed my wifi issues and the new QOS feels awesome in CoD. Not to sure about the Adblock tho i just cant seem to get it to work on any device. Also here is a pic of my connection benchmark can anyone till me if this is stable its has hitchs  

Great to hear that, thank you! Does Adblocker show it is blocking anything at all? I would suggest adjusting download on Congestion Control to see if you can get rid of that big spike.

6 hours ago, freddytoulouse said:

Bonjour,

le chat party xbox ne marche toujours pas......   😢😤

5 hours ago, Sherman85 said:

Strangely, they were supposed to take care of it as a priority, as they assured.

4 hours ago, freddytoulouse said:

yes ... the problem appeared half of the year 2020 ... I can no longer use the netduma r1 because the chat no longer works and I play all the time in a group of friends.
if the problem persists and if the R1 is no longer functional, I really hope to have a commercial offer for the R2...

4 hours ago, Sherman85 said:

Some people also have a problem with that on R2

4 hours ago, freddytoulouse said:

ok ... an update is therefore necessary.
many people will not buy the modem if they know that they will not be able to communicate with their xbox friend

Thanks for the update that it doesn't work, I have asked the team for an update regarding this and will get back to you when I know more. I haven't seen anything like that on the R2 so far, seems to be exclusive to the R1.

2 hours ago, hogran said:

i do nothing happen also not working

Can you provide a screenshot of your Adblocker page please?

29 minutes ago, Knomax said:

For the first time i have A+ in ping test under load...so something "good" has be done with QOS because my speeds are to low ...15Mbps for download and only 1Mbps for upload so it works pretty well.

Also i make auto set up with advance settings....set anti spike at 15ms...minimum download 30% and minimum upload at 50%.

I found one issue...i post it in the other thread.

Great to hear that, thanks for the feedback!

• Administrators
22 minutes ago, Swgohlegend said:

Could I get a response to fix this? Thank you

I responded in the previous post:

28 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Reboot from the interface and then try to update as soon as you can. If that doesn't work then factory reset and try to factory reset asap.

impressionnante mise a jour ! merci a toute l'équipe duma ! jai mon r1 depuis 2016 

première fois que ca  marche aussi bien ! le qos marche a merveille ! puis cod ce joue beaucoup mieux ! 

petite explication ?  

• Administrators
29 minutes ago, nora said:

impressionnante mise a jour ! merci a toute l'équipe duma ! jai mon r1 depuis 2016 

première fois que ca  marche aussi bien ! le qos marche a merveille ! puis cod ce joue beaucoup mieux ! 

petite explication ?  

Heureux d'entendre que vous l'appréciez! De quelle explication avez-vous besoin?

14 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Heureux d'entendre que vous l'appréciez! De quelle explication avez-vous besoin?

au niveau du qos qu'avais vous changer ? puis pourquoi avec cette mise a jour cod sur ps5 ce joue hyper bien ? 

merci 

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Swgohlegend said:

No luck. Same error

Okay enable remote support in WAN settings, ensure you have no port forwarding rules enabled, disable IPv6 in WAN/LAN and make sure you've setup the R2 with your modem/router to allow devices connected to the R2 to get an open NAT. Let me know when you've done that please as we'll need to access the router. It will be a few days at least due to easter holidays.

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay enable remote support in WAN settings, ensure you have no port forwarding rules enabled, disable IPv6 in WAN/LAN and make sure you've setup the R2 with your modem/router to allow devices connected to the R2 to get an open NAT. Let me know when you've done that please as we'll need to access the router. It will be a few days at least due to easter holidays.

I’ll give it a shot. I’m using the netduma r1 though 

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I have these steps. Waiting for your tweaks 

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Killerelite06 said:

I still can't change the DNS/MTU settings. I couldn't use my desired WiFI password due to the password not matching during setup (had to change it afterwards in settings)

Have you factory reset after upgrading? If so the MAC address should be entered by default so you can then enter the settings. Did you type them exactly right during the wizard?

25 minutes ago, Swgohlegend said:

I’ll give it a shot. I’m using the netduma r1 though 

Sorry that's what I meant!

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Have you factory reset after upgrading? If so the MAC address should be entered by default so you can then enter the settings. Did you type them exactly right during the wizard?

Sorry that's what I meant!

Yes I did factory reset . Why does the MAC address affect the MTU/DNS page ? Yes I doubled checked the wifi password 

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, Killerelite06 said:

Yes I did factory reset . Why does the MAC address affect the MTU/DNS page ? Yes I doubled checked the wifi password 

Does it show the MAC address there or is it blank? It was a bug that was fixed but may not be for you for some reason

13 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Does it show the MAC address there or is it blank? It was a bug that was fixed but may not be for you for some reason

I reflashed my firmware and disabled Adblock on Chrome now it allowed me to change the settings.

has the Xbox party chat been fixed in this firmware or has it at least been investigated surely a workaround is possible e.g. opening certain ports or something. without Xbox party chat it makes the r1 completely useless for a large portion of owners and in my opinion should be given priority 

• Administrators
36 minutes ago, dav581005 said:

has the Xbox party chat been fixed in this firmware or has it at least been investigated surely a workaround is possible e.g. opening certain ports or something. without Xbox party chat it makes the r1 completely useless for a large portion of owners and in my opinion should be given priority 

I don't think it has been in this version but I've asked the team for a status update on that, once they're back from the easter holidays I'll know more.