Anibal Bravo

How to set Express VPN to get Bot Lobbies in Warzone?

Hi I need help, never used a VPN connection before, I am living in New Jersey and I set the Geo Filter here in NJ, I hear some  players are using an Egypt VPN to get bots lobbies but my doubt is if I have an Egypt VPN account I need to set my Geo Filter in New Jersey or Europe to get lower ping and bot lobbies?

Thank you for your support.

Anibal B.

When using a VPN to a far away country your ping will increase radically. If you were then to force game servers in that location as well it would increase further. It is not possible to force a server that far away, even in the EU with a low ping, it's just due to distance and you can't get around that.

buenas noches @Netduma Fraser, hoy compré un vpn (PureVPN) lo he ingresado en la netduma y me parece como conectado, sin embargo cuando lo vinculo a mi ps5 algunos servidores como Egipto no me dan internet, también probé India y cuesta mucho ingresar al menú principal del juego, luego nunca encuentra un juego.
¿Podría ser por la VPN? cual me aconsejas

y que protocolo es mejor para jugar UDP o TCP?

When you're connected to the Egypt or Indian VPN server does it show as connected on VPN Hybrid? 

Protocol doesn't matter, it's just the way you're connecting to the VPN server.

29 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Cuando está conectado al servidor VPN de Egipto o India, ¿se muestra como conectado en VPN híbrido? 

El protocolo no importa, es solo la forma en que se conecta al servidor VPN.

yes @Netduma Fraser but for example in egypt i dont have internet, but when i am in india i have internet but no find match..

I think the problem is in the vpn provider

vpn 1.png