How to set Express VPN to get Bot Lobbies in Warzone?

Anibal Bravo

5 hours ago, ONEovFOUR said:

I have used a couple i also did not like.

I am currently finding my best servers with geo.

It’s to miss then hit. VPN are awesome so many things you can do with them but just using it for warzone I felt was just a path to find lobbies with more hackers. Occasionally you will get that one lobby where your able to drop over 20 to 30 kills but the ping is so high it takes one player hidden behind something to just out gun you. I also live in California I tried ever location in the U.S. and did not notice one that actually gave a advantage 

@Netduma Fraser hey is there any way you can verify members on the forum to actual own a netduma? starting to get a lot of DM's from people that are brand new to the forum and do not even own a device with duma software

And to the general public i feel a lot of us put in a lot of hard work time and money to get us where we are at so i will not be sharing any information with anyone who has not  been a active member of this community, this includes all the new members signing up then directly DM'ing me. Not fair for the community that's been here for a long time. Hope you understand, thank you

8 hours ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

@Netduma Fraser hey is there any way you can verify members on the forum to actual own a netduma? starting to get alot of DM's from people that are brand new to the forum and do not even own a device with duma software

And do the general public i feel alot of us put in a lot of hard work time and money to get us where we are at so i will not be sharing any information with anyone who has not  been a active member of this community

The only way you can verify the router someone is using is if they list it in their profile.

If anyone DMs you for help, feel free to tell them to make a topic and the Netduma Admins will support them. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2021 at 3:07 AM, TODDzillaInLA said:

@Netduma Fraser hey is there any way you can verify members on the forum to actual own a netduma? starting to get alot of DM's from people that are brand new to the forum and do not even own a device with duma software

And do the general public i feel alot of us put in a lot of hard work time and money to get us where we are at so i will not be sharing any information with anyone who has not  been a active member of this community

Yeah I also wrote you a pm, but I have an XR500 and now how to setup a hyprid vpn and so on. PXL_20210624_161514743.thumb.jpg.eaaf1b298ab5913ebdfc2df40fa9afb6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2021 at 5:25 AM, TODDzillaInLA said:

160 + warzone wins but what ever you say 🤣

On 7/5/2021 at 5:25 AM, TODDzillaInLA said:

160 + warzone wins but what ever you say 🤣

Hello Todd! Are you able to help me with my netduma? 

19 hours ago, gege said:

guys if I put the express vpn opnvpn file on the xr500 I have to go to create the area in which I set express vpn on the geo filter?

Se è lì che vuoi provare a connetterti ai server di gioco, allora sì, anche se se è abbastanza lontano probabilmente non troverai un gioco.

2 hours ago, gege said:

Hi Liam I should connect to the Middle East and Italy and I'm from Southern Italy

Sentiti libero di provare, anche se il Medio Oriente è abbastanza lontano, quindi non sono sicuro che sarai in grado di connetterti.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2021 at 9:17 AM, TODDzillaInLA said:

so i been playing with this a lot the last couple days, VPN is hit or miss but to keep it 100 i have gotten higher kills and way more wins on local servers using the netduma for best possible connection to local lobbies, i wouldn't use nolag vpn since its not a real vpn it doesn't even spoof your ip to a different address so if activision ever decides that using a a vpn is cheating and they feel to do something about it they can track you with nolag vpn, also nolag vpn is for pc only, im on series x with pc for stream. if anyone wants to try this method and needs help dm me, but theres way better ways to trick the sbmm for less competitive lobbies. if you use a vpn you will  have a 200 plus ping trying to find boot lobbies

for something like this I should ban in the game and on the forum for looking for a not pure game, she will soon start selling hacks for games on the forum, for me it is pure cheat,

On 8/8/2021 at 11:10 AM, raf1212 said:

for something like this I should ban in the game and on the forum for looking for a not pure game, she will soon start selling hacks for games on the forum, for me it is pure cheat,

Huh?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2021 at 10:49 AM, TODDzillaInLA said:

Huh?

Well, what were you thinking, it will end soon with cronus and venom, a gang of cheats who cannot play normally, because they can not do one kill, it is a pity to be nervous, you are banging bream with SBMM

15 hours ago, raf1212 said:

Well, what were you thinking, it will end soon with cronus and venom, a gang of cheats who cannot play normally, because they can not do one kill, it is a pity to be nervous, you are banging bream with SBMM

i have no clue to what you are trying to say sorry, Cronus venom gang of cheats? banging brean with sbmm???

On 8/27/2021 at 10:41 PM, TODDzillaInLA said:

just realized the lobby kd average and none of them are really bot lobby KD's, but still felt easy this was vpn to Spain Madrid 

Clipboard01.thumb.jpg.092b6874d1b1ad13e38d826a926ee53d.jpg

How are you only on 160 wins if you have got this many in a row? Also wouldn't vpn to Spain give you really high ping?

Are you finding a big difference since you moved from your Xbox?

im at 390 something wins now, i play alot of MP else it would be more, im 3 guns away from Ultra dark matter

yes ping is 200 plus but you dont feel it in game

warzone is pay to win, if you have any kind of skills and you have 180 fps or higher its game over, most people are standing still especially when console players are locked at 60 fps and the console guy that play in 4k cause it looks cool are locked at 30 fps lol (im sticking to console for game play using my pc to stream and party chats to take the load off the console. I will build another rig for gaming soon)

with the whole vpn thing all the test i have done you do not need a VPN - if you clear your local saved game data set the home pin to what ever region you want i would use ping heatmap to find out the exact location of a server you want to connect to then go back to geo filter set your home pin to that location make sure geo filter is on auto ping is on and you set the distance to 311 mile so it forces you on that server. it will take some time but it will eventually connect. the only one i never been able to connect to is south Africa

On 5/25/2021 at 3:17 AM, TODDzillaInLA said:

so i been playing with this a lot the last couple days, VPN is hit or miss but to keep it 100 i have gotten higher kills and way more wins on local servers using the netduma for best possible connection to local lobbies, i wouldn't use nolag vpn since its not a real vpn it doesn't even spoof your ip to a different address so if activision ever decides that using a a vpn is cheating and they feel to do something about it they can track you with nolag vpn, also nolag vpn is for pc only, im on series x with pc for stream. if anyone wants to try this method and needs help dm me, but theres way better ways to trick the sbmm for less competitive lobbies. if you use a vpn you will  have a 200 plus ping trying to find boot lobbies

@TODDzillaInLA can you DM me? It says you can't accept messages when I tried to DM you