How to set Express VPN to get Bot Lobbies in Warzone?

Anibal Bravo

On 9/9/2021 at 1:12 PM, TODDzillaInLA said:

im at 390 something wins now, i play alot of MP else it would be more, im 3 guns away from Ultra dark matter

yes ping is 200 plus but you dont feel it in game

warzone is pay to win, if you have any kind of skills and you have 180 fps or higher its game over, most people are standing still especially when console players are locked at 60 fps and the console guy that play in 4k cause it looks cool are locked at 30 fps lol (im sticking to console for game play using my pc to stream and party chats to take the load off the console. I will build another rig for gaming soon)

with the whole vpn thing all the test i have done you do not need a VPN - if you clear your local saved game data set the home pin to what ever region you want i would use ping heatmap to find out the exact location of a server you want to connect to then go back to geo filter set your home pin to that location make sure geo filter is on auto ping is on and you set the distance to 311 mile so it forces you on that server. it will take some time but it will eventually connect. the only one i never been able to connect to is south Africa

Local saved game data. Which folder? C:\Users\user\Documents\Call of Duty Modern Warfare\players ?