xbox live chat

john22rob

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/16/2021 at 7:23 AM, Netduma Alex said:

We have been able to recreate this issue in the office. We have theories as to what's causing it. This will be a high priority issue to be fixed when we release the next firmware for the R1. Unfortunately we don't yet have a release date for the next DumaOS 3.0 firmware, but know that we are aware of this issue and we will prioritize fixing this issue. I'll be pushing for more R1 updates, I'll post on this subforum when we've got more to share.

Been a while since I’ve poked around - router is currently in a box unused. Any updates that I may have missed?

• Administrators
44 minutes ago, MikeTHIS said:

Been a while since I’ve poked around - router is currently in a box unused. Any updates that I may have missed?

No updates as far as I'm aware since Alex previously posted, I have chased him recently.

Hi, had same problem with voice chat and group not working, tried every options and now is working.

Only way is to factory reset R1 and set it from the beginning to use ppoe, if you set it after initial setup it doesnt work.

Just my 2cents.

Bye, Base

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Base said:

Hi, had same problem with voice chat and group not working, tried every options and now is working.

Only way is to factory reset R1 and set it from the beginning to use ppoe, if you set it after initial setup it doesnt work.

Just my 2cents.

Bye, Base

Thanks for your input, that's really interesting if that is the case. I don't think everyone is using PPPoE who is having this issue though unfortunately but yours is now working on the R1?

11 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Thanks for your input, that's really interesting if that is the case. I don't think everyone is using PPPoE who is having this issue though unfortunately but yours is now working on the R1?

Yes now on ppoe it woks well, you need to set spectating when entering group in xbox and after you can set filtering back(geofilter).

In dhcp tried every options with no success, anyway easy workaround till new patch.

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Base said:

Yes now on ppoe it woks well, you need to set spectating when entering group in xbox and after you can set filtering back(geofilter).

In dhcp tried every options with no success, anyway easy workaround till new patch.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll pass it along the team. Hopefully that can narrow it down.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
19 minutes ago, askevin88 said:

Is their any chance that I can use xbox live party chat in this century or is that issue not big enough to get fixed? 

I paid for the router but can't use it? 

Do take the router back if it don't get fixed? 

We are working on it and I've asked for a status update on this. As we no longer sell the R1 we wouldn't be able to take it back.

On 4/6/2021 at 9:42 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

We are working on it and I've asked for a status update on this. As we no longer sell the R1 we wouldn't be able to take it back.

Maybe it's something with the algorithm. 

On vanilla web interface chat works with preemptive but doesn't work with reactive

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, askevin88 said:

Maybe it's something with the algorithm. 

On vanilla web interface chat works with preemptive but doesn't work with reactive

Good thought but then if QoS was fully disabled on DumaOS that would make it work but it doesn't seem to so may not be as simple unfortunately

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ohhhhhhhhhh.....................K........................... so what has happened............. xbox live chat works now from activision chat and even accross  crossplay ?

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, DonB_tn said:

Ohhhhhhhhhh.....................K........................... so what has happened............. xbox live chat works now from activision chat and even accross  crossplay ?

Are you asking or saying it is working?