xbox live chat

john22rob

hi,

I updated to the beta version of Netduma today, i like how it looks and its much better that the original version. 
that said, im having trouble connecting to XBL party chat.

i have a BT home hub, ive set the netduma R1 to the DMZ, i turned off UPnP off the netduma and manually set the port forwarding for ports 3074 & 3075. i have deleted the Xbox from the geo filter.

The xbox shows no NAT problems and everything seems ok, i simply cannot connect to an xbox live party. please can someone help me? 

thanks 

John

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
12 hours ago, Honey Badger WS said:

I tried the newer version but still had an issue. I've now downgraded the r1 to 1-3-6I, once you have a fix for the version 3.0 please let me know i will be more than happy to upgrade again.

thanks

We will do, does it work on the original firmware then for you?

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, D3monic said:

So when it comes to updating I can just download the newer version of Duma OS w/o any worries? Also is this firmware im bout to download able to access 300 down or just 200?

Yes that is right. You may need to clear your browser cache/cookies after downgrading if you can't access the interface properly. It really depends to be honest, you may be able to achieve 300, enter your speeds and allow it to auto setup for you.

No... But when I tried using my consoles it had like a nat problem where it just wouldn't work at all & I still had the duma in dmz I also couldn't even use my laptop for the internet the only thing I could do was do things on the interface but other than that thats it

• Administrators

There isn't a DMZ function on that version of the firmware, best to do a factory reset from the interface as it's quite the step down from the version you were on and likely remnants from the version that might cause issues like you're having.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
29 minutes ago, Honey Badger WS said:

any news on a fix for the party chat problems on the version 3 beta? and happy new year.

I see there are lots of people talking about the Netduma software on twitch, YouTube and twitter. No wonder you've sold out on the R2. Happy Days for the Netduma family .

Happy New Year! Alex should be testing this today and someone provided some information which could point at the issue so we'll investigate that.

That's really great to hear, hopefully we can get new stock sooner rather than later and Brexit doesn't affect it too much.

• 1 month later...