New firmware

scoobypreza

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, ChrisCohen said:

Hi Fraser,

Is this firmware later than 3.0.138? If so, can I have it too pretty please?

Cheers in advance!

No it isn't, that is the one I've been sending out. The soon to be public release will be more up to date than that though.

2 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

No it isn't, that is the one I've been sending out. The soon to be public release will be more up to date than that though.

Great stuff, sounds good. Looking forward to trying it as I'm still having intermittent range and wifi drop out issues. Hope all is good and Happy Birthday for the other day!

• Administrators
1 minute ago, ChrisCohen said:

Great stuff, sounds good. Looking forward to trying it as I'm still having intermittent range and wifi drop out issues. Hope all is good and Happy Birthday for the other day!

Thank you very much!

6 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Still on track for this week!

Thanks, really looking forward to this update.  My WiFi connection is getting more unstable by the day.  I reboot the router now almost 2 - 3 times a day, luckily after the reboot it fixes the issue... but that will not fix the issue of me dodging my wifes frustration of why her work is being interrupted several times a day now.... eekk  I would connect her via LAN if I could, but that is just not an option in our work from home setup.

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Etherealize said:

Hi Fraser could I have the wifi fix as well please. Cheers. 

13 hours ago, Critical said:

May I receive the firmware as well? please.

8 hours ago, DarkNinja23 said:

please send the update firmware to me too , tired of the issues, ty! 

Sent to you all.

can i have it too? I have continuous problems with wifi and access to the dasboard that does not load, I have disabled adblock, cleaned the cache, restarted and reset the router but the dasboard works for 10 minutes and then stops working

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, carmine19 said:

can i have it too? I have continuous problems with wifi and access to the dasboard that does not load, I have disabled adblock, cleaned the cache, restarted and reset the router but the dasboard works for 10 minutes and then stops working

15 minutes ago, jlandeis said:

Can I get a PM I’m having issues with WIFI

Sent

Can I have it too, please? Also note, we just got a new place, got the router and a 2Gb/s modem (CM1200 Netgear) and our speeds are about half of 1Gb/s on ethernet. We followed the speedtest guide, but we're still having issues. Also, yah, not having to restart the router would be great, haha. Thanks

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, TheRadishMan said:

Can I have it too, please? Also note, we just got a new place, got the router and a 2Gb/s modem (CM1200 Netgear) and our speeds are about half of 1Gb/s on ethernet. We followed the speedtest guide, but we're still having issues. Also, yah, not having to restart the router would be great, haha. Thanks

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Make sure you test via speedtest.net not benchmark and disable QoS fully from the Congestion Control 3 line option menu in the top left of the panel. Sent the PM.