Welcome R2 owners! We want your feedback!

Netduma Alex

3 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Thanks I'll pass it on, this would be best suited to the Early Access section if you have something like this specific to an early access version

i'm on 3.3.280 because i have so much packet loss and can't fix it without cc upload. will try again on monday will have ftth on

• 4 months later...

It really is unbelievable what I'm going through using it on xbox series s. 

Double nat strict even though I have the wan ip of r2 in the isp dmz. Restart everything and have an open nat just for a while. When I open the game again double nat.

Once I try a minor change in settings, my ping in xbox showing like im in us (im in europe) and connects me there.

No matter what I do it keeps giving me 200ms ping

Minor change is simply using the polygon mode instead of circle. Inside Europe.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Satiros said:

It really is unbelievable what I'm going through using it on xbox series s. 

Double nat strict even though I have the wan ip of r2 in the isp dmz. Restart everything and have an open nat just for a while. When I open the game again double nat.

Once I try a minor change in settings, my ping in xbox showing like im in us (im in europe) and connects me there.

No matter what I do it keeps giving me 200ms ping

Minor change is simply using the polygon mode instead of circle. Inside Europe.

I'll respond to your topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
13 minutes ago, tedrodgers said:

ive just received my R2. whats the first thing i should be doing? do i need to upgrade firmware to a recommended version or is out of the box version ok to use?

The version you're on should be the latest .280 so no need to update. I would suggest going through the tours if you haven't done so already and adjust QoS/Geo-Filter based on your wants/needs.

11 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The version you're on should be the latest .280 so no need to update. I would suggest going through the tours if you haven't done so already and adjust QoS/Geo-Filter based on your wants/needs.

ok great, i'll check its on .280. i need to get it working with my tplink so a few things to work out first.

• 2 months later...

So I've had the R2 since launch.

Seeing the R3 and Duma OS 4 it's kinda.... idk crappy to see such a massive change in functionality and ui updates that the R2 doesn't currently have. It would be cool to get an update to ui and updated features like steady ping for sure.

Or just make a DumaOS 4 that will work on R2. But since I'm sure it's more resource heavy for sure, being able to completely run a barebones version with only specific extra features would be something I'd be more than fine with if possible.

I mean some updates to the R2 would be quite nice and refreshing. Just hasn't been a large shake up from launch ui wise and some of the newer features for the R3 are pretty cool and yeah would be nice to see.

• Administrators
53 minutes ago, Austin said:

So I've had the R2 since launch.

Seeing the R3 and Duma OS 4 it's kinda.... idk crappy to see such a massive change in functionality and ui updates that the R2 doesn't currently have. It would be cool to get an update to ui and updated features like steady ping for sure.

Or just make a DumaOS 4 that will work on R2. But since I'm sure it's more resource heavy for sure, being able to completely run a barebones version with only specific extra features would be something I'd be more than fine with if possible.

I mean some updates to the R2 would be quite nice and refreshing. Just hasn't been a large shake up from launch ui wise and some of the newer features for the R3 are pretty cool and yeah would be nice to see.

The R2 will be getting DumaOS 4 so not to worry!