MW Crossplay / Server Info

GHOST-1-EC

3 minutes ago, Rodney Rosado3 said:

Wow this post is very interesting 

You should have a better experience on your connection with crossplay disabled.

I like the competition of gunning pc and xbox players so I just leave crossplay on but their is a big difference in connection stability when the lobby on consists of ps4 players.

1 hour ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

You should have a better experience on your connection with crossplay disabled.

I like the competition of gunning pc and xbox players so I just leave crossplay on but their is a big difference in connection stability when the lobby on consists of ps4 players.

Yea crossplay there alot of latency 

just when i thought my talktalk faster 150 upgrade was doing the business, was wondering why the game played so much better lately i have also had crossplay turned off for a fair while the game has been kind.

still reckon it's my upgrade 😋

1 hour ago, Bert said:

When I use crossplay, DumaOS will show the regular servers though. So how does that go the proxy connects to the regular server?

Mine shows the regular servers as well with crossplay but there is a distinct difference in gameplay when pc players specifically are in the lobby.

12 hours ago, blackfirehawk said:

Proxys have a reduced MTU becouse of the additional Transport Layers . So Pakets get more fragmented

i set the MTU on my pc to 1450.. (router standart 1500) leave the router on standart

this means the max message size is 1422byte.. (standart 1472) .. giving the proxy about 50 byte for its header and additional informations and the connection improve. no more paketburst symbols and paketlost

i dont know if 50 is the right value.. but it does makes a difference on my side

this explain why my mtu auto discovery and mtu black hole detection on windows dosnt work

3 hours ago, blackfirehawk said:

i set the MTU on my pc to 1450.. (router standart 1500) leave the router on standart

this means the max message size is 1422byte.. (standart 1472) .. giving the proxy about 50 byte for its header and additional informations and the connection improve. no more paketburst symbols and paketlost

i dont know if 50 is the right value.. but it does makes a difference on my side

this explain why my mtu auto discovery and mtu black hole detection on windows dosnt work

Goodstuf.....hopefully its a permanent fix for you.